Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For the longer term nooglers, did it fill out breast tops?

Question for those noogling long enough to see noticeable changes, have you found that noogling has changed your actual breast shape, or are your breasts the same shape, just bigger?

I’m lacking a lot in the top of my breasts. Without a bra, they fall pretty flat (if looking at a side profile). Just wondering if there’s hope for more fullness at the tops. 

I’d love to see before and after pics if anyone wants to share. 

I’m almost 3 months in. Before and recent pic attached as well as a bra pic to show how much fuller they look when lifted!

(27-07-2018, 07:11 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Question for those noogling long enough to see noticeable changes, have you found that noogling has changed your actual breast shape, or are your breasts the same shape, just bigger?

I’m lacking a lot in the top of my breasts. Without a bra, they fall pretty flat (if looking at a side profile). Just wondering if there’s hope for more fullness at the tops. 

I’m almost 3 months in. Before and recent pic attached as well as a bra pic to show how much fuller they look when lifted!

What I have experienced and figured out by myself , it is this : if you have more meat underboob, you'll notice results faster in that area than other areas.
Does it mean you cannot get good results on the top? yes you can, but you will have to be patient. 12 weeks isn't enough to notice a huge difference.
In my case , I wanted more on the top area and I had to wait 28 weeks to notice a real growth over there. So just be patient hun! Blush

(27-07-2018, 08:18 PM)I sweetorange Wrote:  
(27-07-2018, 07:11 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Question for those noogling long enough to see noticeable changes, have you found that noogling has changed your actual breast shape, or are your breasts the same shape, just bigger?

What I have experienced and figured out by myself , it is this : if you have more meat underboob, you'll notice results faster in that area than other areas.
Does it mean you cannot get good results on the top? yes you can, but you will have to be patient. 12 weeks isn't enough to notice a huge difference.
In my case , I wanted more on the top area and I had to wait 28 weeks to notice a real growth over there. So just be patient hun! Blush

Thanks sweetorange! Glad to hear that you eventually got some growth on the tops!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon