Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almost 3 months in. Can you see any change? (Pics)

(23-07-2018, 05:06 AM)StarSister Wrote:  I can see a a difference. The under shadow of your breasts is a lot smoother and they look fuller. Also you look like there is more side boob in the first pic. Keep up the good work! 

Also you may want to try the pump and release method of 7minutes on 2 off. You might get better swelling like that. I like to do a combination and do the first half an hour or so pump and hold then half an hour or so pump and release. Keep at it you’re doing great!

Thanks StarSister!! I really appreciate your comment and will definitely try the combo like you do!

(23-07-2018, 05:39 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I see more fullness. A great way to track growth is using the same bra. Take progress shots periodically in that bra from diff angles but a great way too is to lean over and measure your around your fullest part of breast so that way no matter where you gain it will show on the measuring tape.

Thanks EllaC! Great tip!!

Wow, they look bigger 
It’s Amazing
Don’t give up Smile

(25-07-2018, 10:18 PM)inimadegheata Wrote:  Wow, they look bigger 
It’s Amazing
Don’t give up Smile

Thanks inimadegheata! Everyone on this site has given me such a boost of motivation! Means so much!

I can see a difference. It works for you

yes! good job!

(22-07-2018, 07:57 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I have been noogling for the past 3 months. I try to do most nights, but miss the odd night here and there. I do the pump and hold method for approx 1-1.5 hours a night. 

I don’t notice much swelling. Maybe a slight amount, but overall my boobs seem to deflate as soon as I remove the cups. 

I should mention that I have breastfed 3 babies. My boobs are definitely flatter and more deflated than they were prior to kids. 

Here’s a couple before and after pics. I can barely see a difference. Any thoughts/tips?!

No doubt there's growing! The first pic shows the growing at the sides of the boob and the second one it's evident how the profile looks fuller. I suggest you incorporate massages to your routine, that's gonna boost the growing. I do the Deer massage, 360 repetitions with coconut oil and some drops of geranium and ylang ylang essential oil. I do it twice per day and takes me 13 min/se

There’s a difference for sure, don’t get discouraged!

I didn’t start getting good swelling and holding the swelling until I did some experiments. I’ve found taking breaks is super important and sometimes longer periods of pumping (not too hard though!) until I get noticeable swelling after I remove the cup is better. Also massaging every thirty minutes and before I start. Using a LOT of oil. And now I’ll even do some push ups, jumping jacks, squats to increase blood flown every thirty minutes as well. Also drinking fluid is important. 

There’s a few pumping success stories to think of that use different methods. You have to try new things to see what works for you. I’ve found just getting in the time isn’t always enough if you’re not really getting into it. I’ve noticed if I can get swelling and make sure I’m never letting it go down completely the more tissue I get.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon