Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

looking for NBE routine advice

hello everyone, im planning to start bovine ovary when im able to afford it and i was wondering the following things;

1. is it best to take only one dose a day at night? or should i split the doses up at first?

2. will drinking mothers milk tea/any herbal tea benefit bovine ovary's effects at all or will it just interfere?

3. what are the best products/supplements/foods for raising body temperature?

4. since i have problems with mood swings due to birth control i only take my inactive/sugar pills once every 3 months. when would the best time to take a break from BO/my NBE routine be for me?

thank you!

(20-07-2018, 09:01 AM)synastry Wrote:  hello everyone, im planning to start bovine ovary when im able to afford it and i was wondering the following things;

1. is it best to take only one dose a day at night? or should i split the doses up at first?

2. will drinking mothers milk tea/any herbal tea benefit bovine ovary's effects at all or will it just interfere?

4. since i have problems with mood swings due to birth control i only take my inactive/sugar pills once every 3 months. when would the best time to take a break from BO/my NBE routine be for me?

thank you!

For Bovine Ovary you'll want to start at a low dosage, you can take one in the morning or at night. For the Herbs, don't do that. You don't want to mix Herbs and Bovine Ovary. To raise your body temperature, you can take Kelp. During your period is the best time to take a break from Bovine Ovary.

(24-07-2018, 03:07 AM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  
(20-07-2018, 09:01 AM)synastry Wrote:  hello everyone, im planning to start bovine ovary when im able to afford it and i was wondering the following things;

thank you!

For Bovine Ovary you'll want to start at a low dosage, you can take one in the morning or at night. For the Herbs, don't do that. You don't want to mix Herbs and Bovine Ovary. To raise your body temperature, you can take Kelp. During your period is the best time to take a break from Bovine Ovary.

thank you so much !! i was starting to worry about never getting a response, ill definitely keep this all in mind. Smile

(24-07-2018, 08:10 AM)synastry Wrote:  
(24-07-2018, 03:07 AM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  

thank you!

thank you so much !! i was starting to worry about never getting a response, ill definitely keep this all in mind. Smile

You're welcome. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Happy Growing!

hello all, unfortunately ive had to push back my original starting date due to a multitude of reasons, but since then ive had a few more worries and questions pop up.

1. im incredibly concerned my body temperature wont be high enough for BO, i started taking 1 drop of liquid kelp in the morning (800 mcg) and was measuring my temperature for two weeks or so. it was steadily rising/flat-lining at around 36.6 (which is already a bit too low) when it dropped to 35.2, since then ive been too scared to measure again. is there ANYTHING i can do to surely raise my body temperature? maybe take 2 drops of kelp instead of 1? im desperate as ive already bought my 4 months BO supply.

2. protein intake. i heard that bountiful breasts recommends 2 protein shakes a day, and since my metabolism eats up protein like nothing else im wondering if this would be the safest option for me. i wouldn't want to do this unless i absolutely had too, though.

im absolutely desperate to at least get some growth with my time with BO, i really want to maximize its potential so even if i dont get fantastic results i can still say i did everything i could.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon