Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program 2 months in! (PM, Herbs, Nutrition, Massage, Pics)

Back from my trip! Just a brief update, I am at that point where I am not seeing much numerical growth -- just measured, still at 32.5" for the bust and upper poles, but I am feeling a difference. Both breasts feel much more dense than they have in a while -- the last time they felt like this was when I was trying out PM, and both are now larger than my hands when I grab them, which, previously, they both fit snugly. Bras still fit well -- 32B. I'm taking 500mg Swanson's BO daily, along with 2000mg fish oil daily and two Naturelo Women's Multivitamin daily (contains kelp-sourced iodine).

Currently without a measurement tape as we just moved and it got lost sometime around hanging curtains. Not crying over it. I can see growth, specifically lateral/sideboob and increased density, and I can feel growth (boob volume exceeds size of hands! yay!), but I can't measure growth. So, I'll let my most recent picture do the talking. Definitely making progress, albeit slow, when comparing this to my first pic!

I'm up to 1000mg nightly of BO. Still just doing that, fish oil, and the high-quality multivitamin from Naturelo (Whole Food Multivitamin for Women). I may add a PM-based massage cream to the regimen, and I'm wondering if an anti-androgen might help me along, but, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I am noticing slow and steady progress. I also may simply add a high-quality protein shake to my day to promote general tissue growth. Come to think of it, you can put reishi mushroom powder in shakes... this may be a good route to investigate...

Wow! Looks like you are definitely making progress. I would stick to what your doing. Your breasts are so much more full and round compared to your starting pics!

What gorgeous shape you have  Smile

Hi cat, avoid pm cream and antiandrogens with BO, BO is anti-androgens and you MUST avoid all kind of phytoestrogens for your health! 

You can add pituitary or a GH supply, you can drink spearmint BUT NOT phytoestrogens!!!

You're getting some really nice growth! Nice job!

(13-10-2018, 09:56 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hi cat, avoid pm cream and antiandrogens with BO, BO is anti-androgens and you MUST avoid all kind of phytoestrogens for your health! 

You can add pituitary or a GH supply, you can drink spearmint BUT NOT phytoestrogens!!!

Thanks, Cely,

I've been adding reishi to my coffee periodically (thanks, Whole Foods, for stocking Four Sigmatic!), and drinking green tea with spearmint. Neither are a daily thing, just when I remember.

(06-11-2018, 07:20 PM)Amanda363 Wrote:  You're getting some really nice growth! Nice job!

Thanks, Amanda!

Hello, again,

I've decided to buy a Noogleberry to accelerate some growth. Seem to be stuck at 33" upperbust, 33" bust, with some swelling right before my period. I'm thinking about the Medium Airlock -- the Medium Contoured looks good, too, but I'll do some research. I've really slacked off with massaging, but I like the 10 minute pumping, 2 minute massaging X3 (meaning 30 minutes of pumping) method. Should be able to do this 4x/week with my new work schedule.

I'm fitting a 32B comfortably!! Before I started, I was a solid A. I think I'd like to be a full C or small D at the end of this -- I'm pretty tall, and I think that that would complement my frame. Or, maybe that's me trying to justify "boobie greed"  Tongue

(12-11-2018, 07:37 PM)catpower Wrote:  Hello, again,

I've decided to buy a Noogleberry to accelerate some growth. Seem to be stuck at 33" upperbust, 33" bust, with some swelling right before my period. I'm thinking about the Medium Airlock -- the Medium Contoured looks good, too, but I'll do some research. I've really slacked off with massaging, but I like the 10 minute pumping, 2 minute massaging X3 (meaning 30 minutes of pumping) method. Should be able to do this 4x/week with my new work schedule.

I'm fitting a 32B comfortably!! Before I started, I was a solid A. I think I'd like to be a full C or small D at the end of this -- I'm pretty tall, and I think that that would complement my frame. Or, maybe that's me trying to justify "boobie greed"  Tongue

I suggest you go straight to CL as mediums are really not that big and I think you would fill them in short order. 30 minutes is not very long, usually takes at least 1 hr to achieve results. I gather you would have difficulty finding more time, but maybe you could split it into 2 sessions a day to total 1 hr.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon