Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple growth on PM?

Hi guys. I am new to this forum and am looking at starting a programme with PM.
It looks like some of you have had some great results with it.   Smile I have been  reading a lot of threads and noticed that a couple of ladies saw significant nipple growth on it. Is this a common effect of PM? If so I might stick to massage as quite like mine the size they are now! Have any of you noticed changes in size or coour of your nipples and areolas when you were taking it?And are the changes permanent?  Thanks ?

(07-07-2018, 12:12 AM)Skye108 Wrote:  Hi guys. I am new to this forum and am looking at starting a programme with PM.
It looks like some of you have had some great results with it.   Smile I have been  reading a lot of threads and noticed that a couple of ladies saw significant nipple growth on it. Is this a common effect of PM? If so I might stick to massage as quite like mine the size they are now! Have any of you noticed changes in size or coour of your nipples and areolas when you were taking it?And are the changes permanent?  Thanks ?

I have certainly noticed a growth in the diameter of my areola. The color's about the same. I've always had bigger areola for whatever reason, which I don't really have a problem with, but they *have* gotten bigger since taking PM.

Hey there. Thanks for the reply  Smile  Have your breasts grown on the PM too? Guess it's not too bad for nipple/areola to grow if breasts grow as well!! Also did you get any side effects from PM?Thanks

(28-07-2018, 04:43 AM)Skye108 Wrote:  Hey there. Thanks for the reply  Smile  Have your breasts grown on the PM too? Guess it's not too bad for nipple/areola to grow if breasts grow as well!! Also did you get any side effects from PM?Thanks

They have so far, but I've only been taking it for a month, and only 500mg daily. I took it for the first 15 days of my cycle, and just resumed it (so I'm on month two now) a week ago. I'm honestly still trying to figure out my herbal plan!

According to my period app, I started PM on 6/14, when I measured 33" at the bust and 32" over the bust. The largest I got was during my luteal swelling last month, 35" and 33" respectively. After my period, I was back down to 33.5" and 32." I feel like there is "more" there when I massage, though, that isn't really reflected in the measurements, and they certainly look a little bigger and feel denser. Apparently, real growth from PM starts after month 3, so I will try to be patient!

Also, according to Ainterol's website, 30/34 subjects who used PM twice a day (that would be 800mg total for Ainterol, 1000mg total for Barlowe's) saw breast growth, whereas only 3/32 subjects who used PM daily (400mg Ainterol, 500mg Barlowe's) saw growth. So, I may start taking one pill in the AM, and one in the PM, to try to speed up growth.

Hi cat, 
Cycling PM have you notice a gain weight around hips and thights? 
This is my problem, when I take herbs I just gain fat but no boobs, but I think it works very well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon