Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My B⊙⊙bie Journey (from 32A)

Hi everyone,

After being a long-time lurker, I finally decided to make an account and become an active member of the community. What really prompted me to do this was nearly booking a breast augmentation appointment next week and realizing it just wasn't worth the money, pain, or health implications. Therefore, I have turned to more natural methods. Though I've tried PM before, this time I decided I wanted to invest in better quality supplements (after all, anything is cheaper than a $10,000 boob job!)

My program will be based off of Mayusakimilk's program. Her program is shown below:
[Image: 120jtzl.png]

For the most precise results, I will be taking my temperature every morning like she did so I can know exactly where I'm at in my cycle.

To help myself (and you guys) out, I created this diagram: 
[Image: 2822t7q.png]

MY TOOLS
Thermometer 
Natori Bra in 30B (It is good to wear a bra that is tighter around the band and looser in the cup so that it pushes your fat towards your breasts)

MY SUPPLEMENTS
Multi-Collagen Protein + Biotin, Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Glucosamine $40 (This has pretty much the same ingredients as Whitex)
Ladies' 99% PM pills from Japan $147 (Bought from Rakuten)
• Glamour $50 (Bought from Rakuten)
• Natura Bona Flax Seed Organic Oil $17 (Topical application)
Red Clover Supplement

MY PROGRAM
Follicular Phase
• 1 tablet of 99% PM
• 1 scoop of Multi-Collagen 

Menstruation
• 1 tablet of Glamour (less strong PM)

Luteal Phase
• 1 tablet of Red Clover
• Focus on eating foods that contain phytoestrogen

Phytoestrogen comes in handy when your estrogen levels are low, then phytoestrogen takes over and helps increase your breast size. Studies have shown that phytoestrogen tablets have increased the size of the breast tissue in pre-menopausal women, and lots of delicious foods contain it, so there's no harm in adding them to your diet. Here are some foods that are rich in phytoestrogen:
- Nuts such as pistachios, walnuts, cashews, and chestnuts
- Beverages such as red wine, white wine, black tea, and green tea
- Fruit such as peaches, strawberries, and raspberries
- Flax seeds
- Green beans and winter squash

Along with taking the above supplements, I also plan on massaging my breasts using circular inward motions whenever I find time, as well as using Chiyomilk's fat brushing massaging method. I will use the flaxseed oil to massage with. 

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS
• Height: 5 feet 4 inches
• Weight: 105 pounds (trying to gain weight and reach 112 but my metabolism is really fast so it's hard!)
• Waist: 25 inches
• Bust: 29.2 inches
• Under the bust: 26.3 inches

I currently wear a 32A bra (and don't even fill it all the way), although I am going to try a 30B to see if it fits better. I've uploaded a photo of my current situation.

GOAL
• Short term goal: to fill out a 32B bra
• Dream size: 32DD

=======

I am still waiting for all my supplements to arrive, so I may update with a delay, but I just wanted to share my program with you all! Please let me know what you think so far.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow i must say i'm amazed!
cant wait for your updates, good luck xoxo

Hi Petite Rose Smile

Your program looks great! I'm excited to hear your updates as well Cool 
Good luck!

Hi Rose!
Thanks for posting all this great info.
I now have a new favorite thread to pass on to other girls that want to know the details of breast growing.
Glad you saw the light before the scalpel!
Happy growing!
Bobbi

Yeh never actually found Chiyomilks blog so awesome to finally see it! She’s real after all lol. 
Yeh that’s a fascinating programme, can’t wait to see your results. I’m seeing a theme with collagen being a major player in programme’s ?

Hi Rose,

Welcome. Your program looks solid. Maybe consider adding calcium in especially if you are experiencing body ache with PM. I am considering switching to PM myself and we have similar build. Can’t wait to see your progress!  Smile

(30-06-2018, 05:24 PM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Hi Rose,

Welcome. Your program looks solid. Maybe consider adding calcium in especially if you are experiencing body ache with PM. I am considering switching to PM myself and we have similar build. Can’t wait to see your progress!  Smile

Thanks for the suggestion! What would calcium do?

PM has a bad habit of sucking the Calcium out of your system.
Adding it back with supplements will relieve some of those joint aches.
They also have been adding magnesium to some of the Calcium's too and thats also a plus.
Bobbi

I couldn't answer any better then Happyme!  Big Grin

Just received Glamour and 99% PM in the mail today!

So far I've been taking collagen everyday.

Today is day 2 of my period and I am going to start taking Glamour. Since I am just beginning after a long break, I'm going to ease myself in slowly. This is my plan for the month:

Menstruation:
- Half of a Glamour tablet 
- Collagen 
- Calcium

Follicular Phase
Day 7-9
- 1/4 tablet of 99% PM
- Collagen
- Calcium
Day 10-12
- 1/2 tablet of 99% PM
- Collagen