Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs and Noogling

Due to having to stop BO I'm starting a new program but with herbs this time. The herbs I will be using are Fenugreek and Fennel seeds. However I will be adding some stuff in with the cream I made such as Cocobut Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E Oil, and Sweet Almond Oil. I'll have the recipe for everything down below. 

1 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
1 teaspoon Fennel seeds
1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
1/2 tablespoon Beeswax
1 capsule Vitamin E Oil (poke a whole in it and squeeze out the oil)
1/2 teaspoon Sweet Almond Oil

For the Fenugreek and Fennel seeds I make a tea out of them first. I do one cup of water, bring that to a low boil, before I put the seeds in I crush the Fennel seeds with the back of a spoon in a bowl to release some of the oils. Put the seeds in, let them simmer for 5 minutes and let cool after. While doing this I start melting the Beeswax and Coconut Oil. Make a double boiler, or if you have one use it.  After those are melted pour them in the container along with the tea you just made with the seeds after cooled off. I used a hand mixer to mix them and added the Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil after and mixed again. Also, I put this in the fridge to keep fresh. This makes enough for 30 days, then make another batch, I plan on using twice a day. 

Also, I'm taking Saw Palmetto at night along with this and I'm going to start Noogling. I plan on pumping for 1 hour and gradually increasing the time and massaging before and during also taking a break once a week from Noogling. Drinking lots of water is part of the Noogling process too. 

So, in conclusion, I know using Herbs is going to take longer but I'm completely fine with that. For the Noogling I'm going to be sure not to over pump or pump too hard. Even though I did my research on Herbs and Noogling, if anybody has any advice, please give. 

- Amy

What an awesome routine!

(04-07-2018, 02:02 AM)EllaC Wrote:  What an awesome routine!

Thank you.

I started my Herbal cream today and I did my measurements again from when I was doing Bovine Ovary and I did not loose any of my growth so I'm still at a 36 (34D). I took a break and did a cleanse before I started my Herbal Cream. Also I won't be updating every 2 weeks like I was, it will be once a month, the second Wednesday of every month. My Noogel Berry came in today as well so I started that today also (got them from a friend who didn't need them anymore). Happy Growing!

I know an update is a little late, but here it is. On the 7th of July I started my Herbal cream and the Noogling process I started that evening. I did my massage with the cream and before pumping and I'll admit, it was a little awkward but I got the hang of it and wasn't pumping too hard. I did massage during. I pumped for one hour and made sure to drink lots of water. I also took a break once a day. Also I made another batch before the end of July, but no growth yet and I expected that. Next update is in September. Happy Growing!

(11-08-2018, 01:51 AM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  I know an update is a little late, but here it is. On the 7th of July I started my Herbal cream and the Noogling process I started that evening. I did my massage with the cream and before pumping and I'll admit, it was a little awkward but I got the hang of it and wasn't pumping too hard. I did massage during. I pumped for one hour and made sure to drink lots of water. I also took a break once a day. Also I made another batch before the end of July, but no growth yet and I expected that. Next update is in September. Happy Growing!
Why did you stop by the way? Which BO brand can u recommend?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon