Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[Question] Best Breast Growth for 20 year old biological woman?

Hey all!

I'm a lot more comfortable with my size ,which is a 36 C on good days, but I really wish I could get bigger. 
I'm very nervous about using herbs since I used Bovine Ovary and it made me severely Estrogen dominant.  
However I'd really like to see if it could give me growth like Fenugreek, Red hip, maca root and etc along with progesterone cream.
I can't have Soy Products!!! I know it works a lot for others but unfortunately I'm very allergic to it and I had a very big scare once. 

My body is bottom heavy and I usually gain weight there. I'm turning 20 in August and I've been taking Surfer Joe's nutritional supplement on and off (usually when I do have a fruit drink in my fridge). While I have faith in the concoction of rice bran and brewer's yeast, I'd really like to see if it is Okay for a 20 year old to take herbal/progesterone cream? I've been meaning to pump but for some reason my pumps have gone missing since I've returned home from college. 

Anything work for you? I don't mind if it takes months to years (the sooner the better though lol) I just wish my Cs (which looks like Bs) could just go up a size or two. 

Info about my hormones (outdated): 
Estradiol: 2.9
Testosterone:45
Progesterone:22
E/P ratio: 8 (Low)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread