Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am in love but I think to love isn't enough .

Thanks for such a good support my beautiful friends. Blush Blush Blush

He's back from Asia but obviously we don't live next to each other (in fact he lives in another country), I have to solve some things this month, he has to work as well... everything is a mess. He made clear he wasn't ignoring me but having a rough time in China (???) and he wants to see me this summer - the thing is if both of us are available , that's another story. I'd like to see him of course but on the other hand I have my own questions and every time I pop these questions to him he freaks out cause according to his words " this is about us, you should keep in mind we are one and all we are doing right now is to be in a better place in few years".

The point is, I told him all I had in my head this week and he did not get it at all , he thinks it is because of the distance, the hour difference in Asia and so on . And the truth is, what I am asking to myself all the time is if I am being played .

Like Bobbi said, I have this feeling of not knowing at all what is going on and maybe he is seeing someone else - He told me to give up that idea because it wasn't going to happen BUT I am aware we are young , both of us : we are 25 and the evidence of being dumb I get every single time I go out , I know tons of people who are dating someone but on Saturdays get the motivation to forget their partner and just have fun. Most of my male friends are this way , too . 

Furthermore, some months ago we were talking about how we were facing the distance and I told him when someone asks me out or for a date or something I'm honest and I say I am not dating someone but there is someone. His reply " It doesn't happen to me usually, and if it does, all I say I am busy with work and bank investment" My face was like .... okay, any of your friends know about me. Our common friends don't know what's going on? Plus, if someone asks you to go on a date you tell them how busy you are????
It shocked me .

He's out for the weekend , a wedding. You can imagine what I am thinking right now....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread