Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am in love but I think to love isn't enough .

Oh my dear SweetOrange,
I'm glad I waited to write, since you have many many excellent replies! What a great family we all are here. I love you all!

I have been in many long distance love affair in my 69 years. Actually most my love affairs were long distance.
So let me ask a few questions.
Of the years you've had this romance, how much time have you spent together?
Do you visit each other often? how often, and for how long?
I'm guessing you have been intimate? If not, well that might be the answer.

The male of our species has a limited 'romance span'. He is influenced by friends and surroundings to get out and sow his seeds. If he has succeeded in securing the love of a good woman and she is far away, and probably wont ever find out about his little extra curricular activities, then he will fall easily to temptation. You are the safe warm soft blanket that he can fall back on, while he puts his full efforts into having some FUN.
Its the same with marriage. When life is new there is conversation, togetherness, love, romance, FUN, etc. After sometime the newness wears off, bills must be paid, arguments happen, do we buy a house, should we have children, the car is broke and so are we. ie the FUN has left. The love is still there but buried under Stuff.

SO my only advice to you at this point is to put the FUN back in your relationship. Go see him. If you find that the affair is not working any more, then talk to your inner voice and see if you want to give it another go, or pack your beautiful wonderful fabulous gorgeous self up and move on.

One last bit:
You cant find love, love will find you.
Did you ever misplace something, like your keys for example, and you comb the house, your pockets, everywhere you might have left them to no avail?
Then you give up flop your self on the couch, only to find them lying on the table in full view?
Thats like looking for Love, just let Love come you! Your worth it.

Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread