Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am in love but I think to love isn't enough .

So am going from a different angle; maybe his creating distance because his hurting too? If his declared his love but timing is off maybe his decided longing for each other only makes it worst perhaps its a protection thing. He quite possibly could be spending his time else where, but is it meaningful, who knows. 

I know one particular thing if its meant to happen it will, my partner crossed paths constantly but i had just come out of a cheating relationship so i was f all men, but there he was again and again until i gave up, you cant fight the universe whether its something you want but its not meant to be or something you dont want thats meant to happen. Try accepting where your relationship is right now and open yourself up to all possibilities whether its this relationship or another one your unintentionally blocking because your focus is on this one. 
Learn to love whole heartedly again, we are all afraid to give everything and we sabotaged ourselves in process, theres nothing like being loved by another when they know everything about you and still love you with all your learnt insecurities and imperfections youve dreamt up. 

We are all here to experience what it is to be human, and one of the greatest human experiences is give and receive unconditional love to ourselves and others. 
Dont let your brain tell you the story, let your heart do its thing. LOVE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread