Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am in love but I think to love isn't enough .

Sweetorange,

I am so sorry to hear your story. I personally is also going through something right now so I can totally understand  your feeling. 

Relationship is hard and require work on both side. There are really two ways. First is to work on it, to build up trust between the two of you. but it requires BOTH of you to work on it. I find guys to be really dumb sometimes... ok a lot of times. Even if you think you clearly communicated with them, for some reason, they either ignore the seriousness of it or just don’t get it... you have to let them know not just how you feel, but how this is causing you anxiety etc, and proposed a solution. I recommend doing this when both of you are in a good mood. Timing is important.

Another way is to move on. The ladies here have a point. Self love, ain’t nobody can treat you like that and you deserve better. A real compatible partner should always lift you up instead of dragging you down.  Yes there will always be time for argument but he should never make you doubt yourself. 

I hope you feel better. We are all here to help. But the key is you have to believe in yourself and take action. PM me if you need me. Hug*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread