Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Me too, severe depressed... suffered pcos

Hi lovely!
I’m suffered pcos and asian girl
I have acnes on my face and back and upper breasts since i was 14 and have long and thick legs’ hair and arms’s hair.....
Very depressed....
I'm very thin
165cm and 48kg
My pelvis is small
So my body line looks like a thin man.... Sad

When I gain weight, I get nothing but a belly.
I think because of pcos

I don’t know my pcos’ reason
Maybe I guess it is genetic
 Because I am very thin
It is very very depressed...

Speaking of my status, i have two periods a month
Last year, when i went to hospital, the doctor said “i have to BCP maybe until menopause “
I think it’s not good at my health so i quit
So my acne is start again
And so do my body hair 
And back to “two period a month”
My length of menstruation cycle is 16days

Maybe these days I suffered severe depression because of another reason

But I think the another reason’s influenced little. My pcos’ reason is totally genetic, I think.

Testosterone level is high and lh/fsh ratio is 5-6

Spearmint tea is good at testosterone decreasing but it is instant and increase lh level,right? I confused 

My liver is not good, i think
So I consider extract of herbs.
It isn’t harmful of the liver, right?

Does anybody who suffered pcos success nbe?
I want to be inspired and know how to succeed.....

Help me please................... feel very depressed.......Very very........

Thank you for reading
And please reply for my post
Thank you all

Now:30a————goal:30e/32g

(17-06-2018, 10:44 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  Hi lovely!
I’m suffered pcos and asian girl
I have acnes on my face and back and upper breasts since i was 14 and have long and thick legs’ hair and arms’s hair.....
Very depressed....
I'm very thin
165cm and 48kg
My pelvis is small
So my body line looks like a thin man.... Sad

When I gain weight, I get nothing but a belly.
I think because of pcos

I don’t know my pcos’ reason
Maybe I guess it is genetic
 Because I am very thin
It is very very depressed...

Speaking of my status, i have two periods a month
Last year, when i went to hospital, the doctor said “i have to BCP maybe until menopause “
I think it’s not good at my health so i quit
So my acne is start again
And so do my body hair 
And back to “two period a month”
My length of menstruation cycle is 16days

Maybe these days I suffered severe depression because of another reason

But I think the another reason’s influenced little. My pcos’ reason is totally genetic, I think.

Testosterone level is high and lh/fsh ratio is 5-6

Spearmint tea is good at testosterone decreasing but it is instant and increase lh level,right? I confused 

My liver is not good, i think
So I consider extract of herbs.
It isn’t harmful of the liver, right?

Does anybody who suffered pcos success nbe?
I want to be inspired and know how to succeed.....

Help me please................... feel very depressed.......Very very........

Thank you for reading
And please reply for my post
Thank you all

Now:30a————goal:30e/32g
Try 1st sig link option 2 to reach your goal (with foods for 6 months before beginning herbs).

Yes lowering T might raise LH which is bad for PCOS.  Most herbs are not toxic at all and don't harm the liver.  Even the toxic ones are toxic only in extremely high amounts.  But because of A cup to start, PCOS, acne, depresssion, etc. it is better for you to not use herbs ar first.  As I mention in the sig link.  The foods should help and then as you get better you may use herbs later.  

The rice bran in the foods is great for your liver btw.  Start low as stated in the post, but eventually you may want to use extra rice bran.

While genetics may play a part, I doubt PCOS is fully genetic.  Besides helping the PCOS, you may get a little bit of curves from the foods too even before starting herbs.

For PCOS you need to take herbs to decrease your androgens, saw palmetto is ok. You can also usa PC in your lutheal phase. 
Don’t use PM, BO, because your PCOS can be worse. 

Don’t be depressed! I’m flat chested, fat (a very wide butt and thights with a lot of cellulite) and i have body hair and acne too! I think you’re beautiful with your skinny body, i’d pay for a skinny body! 
Good luck!

(02-08-2018, 06:40 PM)Cely Wrote:  For PCOS you need to take herbs to decrease your androgens, saw palmetto is ok. You can also usa PC in your lutheal phase. 

Don’t be depressed! I’m flat chested, fat (a very wide butt and thights with a lot of cellulite) and i have body hair and acne too! I think you’re beautiful with your skinny body, i’d pay for a skinny body! 
Good luck!

Progesterone cream can increase PCOS too.

It depends. If your body produces enough estrogen, Progesterone cream has the ability to lower androgens. If your body is not producing enough estrogen, often in a case of PCOS and hirsutism, progesterone cream can make it worse.

(02-08-2018, 07:11 PM)Dynseli Wrote:  
(02-08-2018, 06:40 PM)Cely Wrote:  For PCOS you need to take herbs to decrease your androgens, saw palmetto is ok. You can also usa PC in your lutheal phase. 

Good luck!

Progesterone cream can increase PCOS too.

It depends. If your body produces enough estrogen, Progesterone cream has the ability to lower androgens. If your body is not producing enough estrogen, often in a case of PCOS and hirsutism, progesterone cream can make it worse.

So, i said in the lutheal phase, not everyday.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon