Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO advice

Hello!

I'm thinking about using BO nipple cream (I'm hesitant of taking it orally) and I'm hoping to get some advice!

I'm currently noogeling, taking maca, dong quai, red clover (everything to help my menstrual pains because they are the worst...) and vitamin B12, is any of that going to effect BO? should I stop taking any of those?

Also is BO really safe, because I've read some horrifying articles about it transmitting diseases but then again, swanson is FDA approved, right?

Oh god please help me Sad

Lots of love, beth

(17-06-2018, 05:51 PM)beth137 Wrote:  Hello!

I'm thinking about using BO nipple cream (I'm hesitant of taking it orally) and I'm hoping to get some advice!

I'm currently noogeling, taking maca, dong quai, red clover (everything to help my menstrual pains because they are the worst...) and vitamin B12, is any of that going to effect BO? should I stop taking any of those?

Also is BO really safe, because I've read some horrifying articles about it transmitting diseases but then again, swanson is FDA approved, right?

Oh god please help me Sad

Lots of love, beth

Hi Beth Smile

I'm no expert, but from what I've read in threads in here BO and phytoestrogens should not be mixed. Also - there was a long discussion on the safety of BO... you might be able to find it you search for "mad cow" or something like that?

Not very helpful, I know - but maybe it will help you find the answers you need.

Good luck!

No no, you're great help!

Alright thank you I was already readin through a couple of them, but I was just really wondering if Swanson is FDA approved like Bountiful Breasts apperently is...'cause I couldn't find anything on their website...

Okay so if I start BO I should stop everything I do now and probably do a cleanse.

Thank you for replying!

Taking phytoestrogen and Bovine Ovary isn't a good idea, it's one or the other. I don't know if it's FDA approved and I have read something about the "mad cow disease" but I haven't heard of anybody with it from taking Bovine Ovary. You can still Noogle while doing the nipple intake. But yes do a cleanse and then Bovine Ovary.

Hey Amy! Thank you very much, I'll do a milk thistle cleanse and then give it a try!

(20-06-2018, 09:23 AM)beth137 Wrote:  Hey Amy! Thank you very much, I'll do a milk thistle cleanse and then give it a try!

You're welcome. Take a break too while doing the nipple intake. You don't want your body to hit a plateau. You can take a break while your in your period or take a break a week before or after.

Hey, i just found your thread. I've been using Swanson  s BO for a little over 4 months now and haven't had any negative side effects.  If anything, im having great results, my boobs are growing, my butt is getting bigger and rounder , my hips are getting wider and my lips are a lot more plumped and juicy looking, also im becoming more emotional. ...in a good way... because i used to be so numb and emotionless lol im more empathetic and im sure it's because of it. And no it is not fda approved. It says it very clearly on the bottle. But i understand your concerns, if you don't feel safe taking it then don't. Always listen to your gut feeling.

(13-07-2018, 04:06 PM)BosomBelle Wrote:  Hey, i just found your thread. I've been using Swanson  s BO for a little over 4 months now and haven't had any negative side effects.  If anything, im having great results, my boobs are growing, my butt is getting bigger and rounder and my lips are a lot more plumped and juicy looking, also im becoming more emotional. ...in a good way... because i used to be so numb and emotionless lol im more empathetic and im sure it's because of it. And no it is not fda approved. It says it very clearly on the bottle. But i understand your concerns, if you don't feel safe taking it then don't. Always listen to your gut feeling.

Hi!
Do you combine BO with anything else? how much do you take?

(13-07-2018, 07:48 PM)janny Wrote:  
(13-07-2018, 04:06 PM)BosomBelle Wrote:  Hey, i just found your thread. I've been using Swanson  s BO for a little over 4 months now and haven't had any negative side effects.  If anything, im having great results, my boobs are growing, my butt is getting bigger and rounder and my lips are a lot more plumped and juicy looking, also im becoming more emotional. ...in a good way... because i used to be so numb and emotionless lol im more empathetic and im sure it's because of it. And no it is not fda approved. It says it very clearly on the bottle. But i understand your concerns, if you don't feel safe taking it then don't. Always listen to your gut feeling.

Hi!
Do you combine BO with anything else? how much do you take?

Hi, you can head over to my thread to check out my program, however i did add saw palmetto extract to my program about  5 weeks ago to clear up my skin and im starting to see results.... oh and i also increased my BO dosage to 1500 mg

Hello!

Thank you all for replying! I figured if so many people on here have great results with BO, why wouldn't I too?
So I did a cleanse, and started after my period, three days ago. I thought I'd ease my body into it and mixed 20ml Aloe Vera gel with 2 capsules, now I'm thinking I should add a third... because I feel nothing. I used rubbing alcohol, and my temperature should be high enough.

Did you start to feel it working right away?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon