Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking my progress ; Already two years on NBE (pictures here)

(08-08-2021, 04:24 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hey queens,

Quick update (lately I have 0 time for writing a long post here, but as soon as I reach my short term goal I will write the ups and downs of my NBE journey): I have grown quite a lot these past 9 months. I am very close to be 95cm.

Right now I stopped doing herbal program (topical but hey it's herbal xD) cause I'm getting vaccinated in a week, so I rather not to mess up my inmune system.  So, pumping 1h a day and keeping an eye on my diet, at least to maintain what I've gained this year.

PS: it takes TONS of time to grow cells. Be patient with yourself, please. I am doing this since 2016 and here I am. I have gained an inch this year after reached a plateau for almost 22 months. Be patient and research a LOT.

Hey SweetO!! Welcome back always love your enthusiasm! Totally get where u are coming from with the getting vaccinated and not wanting to interfere with anything immune system wise with herbs I literally never thought of that but now its got me wondering if thats possible considering Im working on getting my first vaccine dose  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh" style="max-width: 100%;"> anyways hope you have been well and breast gains are breast gains no matter the time gained so big happy clap  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" style="max-width: 100%;">

Hello, dears:

I haven't measured myself and I am not planning to do so until 2022 - so, in 2021 I've grown 1 inch.

Currently I am noogling and got back to Progesterone cream + Pueraria = it seems they work well together, since I am feeling soreness in my breasts and they are heavy-heavy.

(23-12-2021, 07:59 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hello, dears:

I haven't measured myself and I am not planning to do so until 2022 - so, in 2021 I've grown 1 inch.

Currently I am noogling and got back to Progesterone cream + Pueraria = it seems they work well together, since I am feeling soreness in my breasts and they are heavy-heavy.

Progress is progress So congrats! Ive been so sore since adding in Fenugreek, wish I could shrink down my program (herbs) by taking PM again but it just doesnt agree with me makes me crazy moody  Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> Im glad everything is working for you, glad to see u back!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(24-12-2021, 10:35 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(23-12-2021, 07:59 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hello, dears:

Progress is progress So congrats! Ive been so sore since adding in Fenugreek, wish I could shrink down my program (herbs) by taking PM again but it just doesnt agree with me makes me crazy moody  Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> Im glad everything is working for you, glad to see u back!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Thanks, Busty <3 I wish I could be more proactive on the forum but I have tons of things to do during the week and I completely forget about it sometimes!

I think Progesterone combined with PM topically works well on me because I have high DHT naturally - I read long time ago on the forum P counteracts DHT. However, I want another cup size and ain't happening ....yet! >.< Let's see how it goes in 2022

Merry Christmas!!!

<meta charset="UTF-8">

Hello my girls!

I am planning to grow at least 2 cm this year. Problem is, I need to keep up with body recomp (haven't lost a lot due these lock-up covid situations, dumb covid xD),  so probably I will continue with noogling while reshaping my body lol.

My plan is to noogle 2h daily January and February and then just one hour (lack of time) from M to F and weekends 3 hours in total. We'll see if I can make it happen, I think so, but sometimes life has other plans for you ! These last 10 weeks I have been working a lot and flying to the Canary Islands because of the Volcano there to help my family - so I have been VERY inconsistent.

So in short: Noogling yes BUT with a hormone program. I would like to try just with topicals and see what's up.

My daily supplements are:

- Zinc 15 mg - collagen & skin health

- Magnesium 400 mg - stress suport

- Glutamine 750 mg - I need it to prevent muscle soreness lol

- MSM 1500mg  - my joints love it, plus it's a must with NBE

- VitD (supplement)

Follicular phase:

- Antiandrogens. TOPICAL White Peony Liquid extract.

- Estrogens : Pueraria TOPICAL (just the last days)

Luteal phase: [until day 25]

- Progesterone cream TOPICAL

- Estrogens : Pueraria TOPICAL

Other things:

*Noogling

*SLEEP. Damn, this is my biggest challenge but SO effective for body recomp , NBE, and overall health.

*NUTRITION. Increasing protein slowly and adjusting my macros

* EXERCISE. January and February six days out of 7. March and the upcoming months, 5 or 6, it will depend on other factors but yes I am committed to it.

*STRESS MANAGEMENT. No sleeping well = more cortisol. More cortisol = less NBE and less body recomp. Period xD

Hello everyone,

I started using White Peony liquid extract - topically and through sublingual route. 4 drops on each breasts and 3 drops sublingual for now.

I will only use this during early - late follicular phase.  On luteal progesterone cream + PM.

I will update about this little experiment as soon as possible Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Oh and also, I keep up noogling!

(17-02-2022, 12:57 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

I started using White Peony liquid extract - topically and through sublingual route. 4 drops on each breasts and 3 drops sublingual for now.

I will only use this during early - late follicular phase.  On luteal progesterone cream + PM.

I will update about this little experiment as soon as possible Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Oh and also, I keep up noogling!

Ive had my eye on white peony because it has amazing immune boosting benefits ontop of pro nbe, definitely let us know how you feel on it and if you have any growth on it  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(18-02-2022, 10:59 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(17-02-2022, 12:57 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

Ive had my eye on white peony because it has amazing immune boosting benefits ontop of pro nbe, definitely let us know how you feel on it and if you have any growth on it  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

hEYYYy my girl! <3 Didn't see this until now!

I'm just been 2 months and to be honest, I can't say if it works or not because I haven't incorporated E to the equation yet, plus, cis females should only use Anti androgens during follicular phase... on the other hand, I am using a very low dose (the standard dose should be 1g and I am using 330mg - 500 at the moment, I like to monitor all the changes) so once I increase the dose I will do a extensive post about White Peony.

I'll keep this thread updated as much as I can tho Smile

Hi there!

I just want to share a quick update. Still being 93.5cm. I've been doing NBE topically but I have to stop for two reasons:

I'm having surgery in two weeks AND damnnnn my Thyroid tested high n a blood test so I am not pretty sure what is going on in my body so it's best to check with an Endo to see what's wrong (hypothyroidism runs in my family so ew)

I'll be back with my program as soon as I know what's wrong.

PS: I am kinda nervous about having anaesthesia. Anyone here who have had surgery at some time in her life could gimme some tips to be calm? xD

i hope everything goes well for you. Re: anesthesia, can't help you much except to say they are pretty good at it now, neither me or my wife had any problems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon