Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking my progress ; Already two years on NBE (pictures here)

(16-07-2019, 11:11 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  Hey sweetorange! Congratulations on your growth! What fenugreek oil are you using? I noticed an improvment with natureday liquid applied topically which has fg, but id like to get one with fg only.

So sorry I just saw this!! =(

I used an organic FG!

(16-07-2019, 11:11 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  Hey sweetorange! Congratulations on your growth! What fenugreek oil are you using? I noticed an improvment with natureday liquid applied topically which has fg, but id like to get one with fg only.

I plan to make my own oil mix and thinking to add several herbs. Just search on youtube how to make infused oil at home. For the first jar, you wanna make it ready fast. Just mix oil and organic dry herbs in a bowl, and put the bowl in a pot of boiling water.  Cook it for 6 hours and leave the lid off. Since I have a instant pot, I will just use the keep warm function to cook the oil directly.  Then you use a filter to get the oil.   Infusing in low temperature is better but takes longer time. 

After I have my first jar ready, I’ll seal a jar of dry plants in grape-seed oil for a month.  Then by the time I finish my first jar, I have something to use again. 

I’m also thinking to infuse herbs in alcohol and glycerin. Just because oil usually clog my skin pores. 

So basically the first month I’ll use a jar of cooked infused oil,

Hello queens,

I know it can be a big favor to ask, but I am in need of your help. Does any of you have biology/endocrinology background or enough understanding of science?

Let me explain a bit: I am waiting for my blood panel for PCOS( Endo thinks I probably have it)

I suspect I have the DHT high (normal periods, just jawline acne and hirsutism) , so that means, I may need to decrease it for breast growth among with BO nipple intake.  As far as I know, it is the most potent androgen, so it may help me to get bigger results on NBE.

Now, the issue is, I don't want to decrease a lot of T either for two reasons: biggest concern, messing up my hormones and menstrual cycle and then, gym goals a.k.a muscle growth.

I came across with this article about dht and bodybuilding but I am not sure if DHT affects on muscle hypertrophy. 

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/the...t-dht.html

Any help would be really appreciated <3

(22-12-2019, 12:16 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello queens,

I know it can be a big favor to ask, but I am in need of your help. Does any of you have biology/endocrinology background or enough understanding of science?

Let me explain a bit: I am waiting for my blood panel for PCOS( Endo thinks I probably have it)

I suspect I have the DHT high (normal periods, just jawline acne and hirsutism) , so that means, I may need to decrease it for breast growth among with BO nipple intake.  As far as I know, it is the most potent androgen, so it may help me to get bigger results on NBE.

Now, the issue is, I don't want to decrease a lot of T either for two reasons: biggest concern, messing up my hormones and menstrual cycle and then, gym goals a.k.a muscle growth.

I came across with this article about dht and bodybuilding but I am not sure if DHT affects on muscle hypertrophy. 

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/the...t-dht.html

Any help would be really appreciated <3

DHT is the most potent androgen but it is also the most problematic. Men often try to lower it too.  Ideally you would get enough androgens from a larger amount of other T instead, but that might be difficult.  You can also improve workouts with 5g creatine and maybe 2g HMB.  Carb load before muscle building workouts to avoid burning muscle and for the most bulk and definition increase weight or resistance rather than increasing reps.  Holding at 8-12 reps and enough weight to feel a little sore by the end is good.

hi sweet orange. all i remember is looking into pcos for bettie  ...remembering bettie wherever you are ..and, i had read 
of a connection between berberines and pcos mostly being cellular ampk activators. also, i had marked in my own notes 
a connection with lycopene and vitamin E for dht blockers. the weird thing is that i can start taking things on a regular basis 
and later, not remember the reasons why  ...like kale. i have a little ninja blender and i stuff fresh kale in with all the other
nutritional sundries  ...or cinnamon  ...i can't remember why i put cinnamon in my morning smoothie. i have to look it up,
again. pumpkin seeds are dht blockers, if i remember ...i put those in the blender, also. obviously, i need some ginkgo.
funny, i do remember that ginkgo biloba is good for rebuilding telemeres ...don't know why i'd remember that. i remember
that creatine is an ampk activator ....among  other dietary things ...some just more than others.

this is the thing, sweet  ...i read a lot, unfortunately, i don't remember a lot but, i've been reading off and one about this
nascent science of epigenetics. i swear, it's just incredible stuff and, you probably already know that every one, i think, of
our genes has an on/off switch and, they get turned on or turned off for many reasons  ....one is diet, another is the
physical exercise we do or don't do ...a sedentary lifestyle will throw a lot of switches. here's an example: you know those
two astronauts that are twin brothers ...one of them recently spent nearly a year in space and regularly took blood samples
where geneticists on the ground realized thousands of his gene switches were turning on or turning off simply due to 
his new weightless environment. 

anyway, our mental and emotional environment does much the same. you know that feeling when you're in love ...or, 
in my case, i try and i always have to push myself to remember to daily express gratitude for the things i have and,
even the hurtful things   ..not so good things that serve to teach me how to be a better human ..actually, i could do with
fewer of those but wtf, i'm so wonderful, now. a bit of regular sunshine on your skin, fresh air, deep breathing, meditation
 .....i think they all have an impact on this epigenetic gene switching  ..they are all a cause for these switches being
thrown to a youthful body and mind or one put on a slow train to a small cowboy town in the ridiculously windy badlands 
of montana with no cellular, no internet. me, i just want to fall in love. hard.

good luck with your endo, dear sweet orange. stay hydrated. hydration is so important. and, since this is flu season ...stay
on the alkaline side of pH. i've gotten in the habit of drinking some fresh squeezed lemon juice in warm water first thing
in the morning ..i add a little olive oil, too ...it's a good detox and helps with pH   
Tongue

Hey sweetorange,

Did you end up trying zhi-mu? If so, can you attribute any growth to it?
Thanks!

(27-12-2019, 08:00 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  Hey sweetorange,

Thanks!

So sorry to reply you back late!!

YES it works, but it's a really slow process. All you get first is like volume or a 'glow pump' haha but it does! Last year in 4 months I grew 3cm just with that but it is true too I ate a lot of healthy fats as well.

Rn I am trying to balance macros again and trying to make sure I eat as much as healthy fats I can

(23-01-2020, 01:44 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(27-12-2019, 08:00 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  Hey sweetorange,

Thanks!

So sorry to reply you back late!!

YES it works, but it's a really slow process. All you get first is like volume or a 'glow pump' haha but it does! Last year in 4 months I grew 3cm just with that but it is true too I ate a lot of healthy fats as well.

Rn I am trying to balance macros again and trying to make sure I eat as much as healthy fats I can

Haha no problem at all.
Sounds great! I'd been waiting for updates from zhi-mu users to decide whether to try it, so thanks!!! Smile

[already posted it on my BO thread but...]

Hey gals,

I am a bit frustrated currently. I've got few BO for this month so I ordered it but who knows when will I get it - thanks Brexit- So it may take me some time to see good results on BO nipple cream. On the other hand, from what day to what day are you taking BO supplements? All month? Just from lutheal phase? What do you think it may be better??

Also, body temperature... goooosh! Do you guys eat every day a tsp of coconut oil? it makes me feel cringey xD

Hello darlings

I'm quite unsure what does it mean; I haven't been yet to the Endo, but I opened the blood test's result and...I don't why it seems my testosterone levels are quite higher than E, overall.

My background:

Born in 1993, almost 27 years to be.
Never had issues with my periods: came when I was 11 and I just have had two missing periods after all this time
Got birth controls when I was 15 to 17 and then 19 to 20 years old. Heavy periods. Thanks God they're gone.

Now I visited the Endocrinologist to make sure if I have just idiopathic hirsutism or not. These are my results. it is in spanish but most of the names are equal

https://imgur.com/a/6PqUGRN

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon