Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking my progress ; Already two years on NBE (pictures here)

VS bras are all undersized. This is a marketing ploy so that woman think they have bigger breasts than they do. So a 34C in VS is 34B in other brands. Called vanity sizing.

(25-06-2018, 08:21 PM)James98 Wrote:  VS bras are all undersized. This is a marketing ploy so that woman think they have bigger breasts than they do. So a 34C in VS is 34B in other brands. Called vanity sizing.

WTFFF!!!

Wow I didn't knew this James!

(25-06-2018, 03:26 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Okay, so my measurements right now are 

85,5 cm bust
75cm underbust 

In inches that would be

33.66" bust
29.75" underbust

Pumping+ BO+ dieting seems to work. BUT now I've a big problem...

I don't know my correct bra size.

If I wear a VS' bra, 32C fits me in cup but in band is a bit short for me. If I wear 34B , the meat next to torax is out usually. If I wear 34C is too much right now (I guess when I reach 88cm it will fit me).

So, I'd like to buy ANN SUMMERS bra (the triple boost bra) for this summer, but I don't know what to do. In spanish conversion it says I am 90A (34A) but as I said before, 34B sometimes makes me have some of the boob out of the bra, so...

The sh*t of having bras from different countries.  Dodgy
I googled Ann Summers!!!! 70% off sale and sis what gorgeous bras and they ship to my country and convert to my currency so I have the exact dollar amount!!

(26-06-2018, 02:22 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(25-06-2018, 03:26 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Okay, so my measurements right now are 

85,5 cm bust
75cm underbust 

In inches that would be

33.66" bust
29.75" underbust

Pumping+ BO+ dieting seems to work. BUT now I've a big problem...

I don't know my correct bra size.

If I wear a VS' bra, 32C fits me in cup but in band is a bit short for me. If I wear 34B , the meat next to torax is out usually. If I wear 34C is too much right now (I guess when I reach 88cm it will fit me).

So, I'd like to buy ANN SUMMERS bra (the triple boost bra) for this summer, but I don't know what to do. In spanish conversion it says I am 90A (34A) but as I said before, 34B sometimes makes me have some of the boob out of the bra, so...

The sh*t of having bras from different countries.  Dodgy
I googled Ann Summers!!!! 70% off sale and sis what gorgeous bras and they ship to my country and convert to my currency so I have the exact dollar amount!!

Ann Summers is soooo great!! Tongue Go for it Ella!!

New things I just found out:

a) Between cup sizes there are 2-3cm (approx 1") .
b) I am 85C (32C) and 90B(34B) . 85C is tight everywhere, cup& band, so giving up on 85C. In theory I should be 34A, but it doesn't fit me  Wink . The girl from the store told me even 34B fits me a bit tight in cup! (but not in band)

c) Apparently, 32D would be better for my shape of breast when I'll fill it. It seems depending on your shape (more meat on the upper side or on the top, roundness, etc) an equivalent won't work for me, like 34C won't fit me the same way as 32C.

d) Victoria's Secret makes you believe you've got bigger boobs than you already have. (Thanks a lot to James for this information!!)

e) IGF-1 works, but again you must be patient. Between 6 to 8 weeks to notice its effectivity and in a way that is safe - that means, I take Bovine Colostrum for fitness reasons mainly , once a day, but I need to find out how to increase IGF-1 activity during the whole day, not just through exercise.

Rolleyes  patience.

UPDATE

I've grown 1,3 cm in 21 days.  Around 0.39" .  Blush

September update,2018.

87cm , not swelling. [34.25 inch]
88,5cm swelling[34.8 inch]

(29-06-2018, 04:01 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  UPDATE

Congratulations Smile you do a pumping only program right?

(07-09-2018, 08:56 PM)hannah Wrote:  

This summer yeah, just pumping . I followed Rocket's way of pumping, up to 4h daily. I found out interesting things to improve noogling , so I still testing !

Right now combining pumping + BO just during luteal phase. About the pumping sessions , I am building up in order to not over pump and at some point, pump more than 1h straight .

(07-09-2018, 11:42 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

This summer yeah, just pumping . I followed Rocket's way of pumping, up to 4h daily. I found out interesting things to improve noogling , so I still testing !

Right now combining pumping + BO just during luteal phase. About the pumping sessions , I am building up in order to not over pump and at some point, pump more than 1h straight .

Hi Sweetorange,

If it is not too much to ask, what brand of BO are you using?

(07-10-2018, 09:07 AM)Beginnersluck Wrote:  
(07-09-2018, 11:42 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hi Sweetorange,

If it is not too much to ask, what brand of BO are you using?

So sorry I didn't see this before! Swanson's Bovine Ovary and Swansons multi raw , both! currently at 750mg on luteal phase. The "BO field" takes a loot of time and I am finding out new interesting things about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon