Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cherry's BO Program

Wow Cherry your result looks great! I can definitely see it’s fuller!!! Keep it up.

If intermittent fasting is interfering with your boobs growth I would prioritize the nbe journey (that’s just me though). you never know if or when your routine can get off balance and stop working. Good luck!

(23-08-2018, 09:08 PM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  okay - so here are the frontals Shy

Looks like huge growth.

Well done .

(09-09-2018, 09:00 AM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  So... I've been trying out intermittent fasting. I like it - however - I think it's making me flatter again Dodgy  Why must the first fat tissue to go always be the breast tissue? So annoying Rolleyes

Hi Cherry,
So please tell me about your intermittent fasting?
How long, whats your diet?
And exercise too?
Bobbi

(23-08-2018, 09:08 PM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  okay - so here are the frontals Shy

Oh Wow! There’s definitely a difference. Yayy!!
I’m so glad it’s working for you.

(22-09-2018, 06:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(09-09-2018, 09:00 AM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  So... I've been trying out intermittent fasting. I like it - however - I think it's making me flatter again Dodgy  Why must the first fat tissue to go always be the breast tissue? So annoying Rolleyes

Hi Cherry,
And exercise too?
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi Smile

Well, with IF (in combination with keto only - otherwise I would be hungry and I don't want to starve myself) I wait until I'm hungry to have my breakfast - so that might be at 10 am or 13 pm or whenever I feel hungry and then I will wait until I'm hungry again - mostly 6-ish hours later. This way my body has more time for everything else (because when we constantly eat, the body has to put a lot of energy into the digestive system).

I generally try (and have a hard time because of social situations like birthdays, study trips and more) to eat keto because my body isn't doing well with regulating insuline, which shows up (in my case) as bad skin, dandruff, keratosis pilaris, skin tags, foggy brain, can't concentrate and fatigue. So my diet mostly consists of a lot of green and cruciferous veggies, fats and meat/fish/eggs. I eat almost entirely organic (my family has always done that, so not doing it would actually be stigmatising to me - not that I would want to not do it Tongue ). And then I mostly drink water, herbal teas, hot cocoa (no sugar) and sometimes I make a protein shake after weight training if I feel like it.

I study sports science - so I have some physical activity there. At home I do HIIT (running) and kettlebell training. I'm a pretty standard mesomorph body type - so I easily gain and drop weight (easily gain muscle too) - except for my insulin resistance muffin top Dodgy .

Did that satisfy your curiosity? <3

I finally regained my fasted-away breast tissue Big Grin 

I went to see my friend this weekend - I haven't seen her since before I started BO - and she was like "OMG! Your breasts! They are so much bigger!" Haahaha Smile

I don't really feel like they are much bigger, since it's been some months since I started and I have gotten used to this size now. But it was really nice getting some unexpected feedback! Shy 

I hope I will get to see some additional growth soon. I have had difficulties getting BO to my country (probably because of import regulations, that the sellers are aware of) and I'm not sure that the "raw female" capsules from Iherb are as effective as swansons. I would also like to get some pituatary glandular (to support estrogen - but mostly prolactin, since that is regulated from that gland), but that seems impossible to get to my country right now.

I got my refund for the broken breast pump. OMG - I'm having so many issues with internet people and refunds, but thankfully they mostly cave if I just keep bugging them long enough.

All my paragraphs start with "I" Rolleyes - I guess it's like that when you're going on about yourself though!

Anyways! I'm thinking of starting something called LDN (low dose naltrexone). It's a very diluted version of a narcolepsy drug, that seems to help autoimmune disease (I want it for my gut - had problems since I was an infant). Just thinking whether it might affect my hormone regulation...

Long ramble! Trying to keep track of my thoughts and process!

I hope everyone is well Wink  Peace out!

(01-10-2018, 03:01 PM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  I finally regained my fasted-away breast tissue Big Grin 

I went to see my friend this weekend - I haven't seen her since before I started BO - and she was like "OMG! Your breasts! They are so much bigger!" Haahaha Smile

I don't really feel like they are much bigger, since it's been some months since I started and I have gotten used to this size now. But it was really nice getting some unexpected feedback! Shy 

I hope I will get to see some additional growth soon. I have had difficulties getting BO to my country (probably because of import regulations, that the sellers are aware of) and I'm not sure that the "raw female" capsules from Iherb are as effective as swansons. I would also like to get some pituatary glandular (to support estrogen - but mostly prolactin, since that is regulated from that gland), but that seems impossible to get to my country right now.

I got my refund for the broken breast pump. OMG - I'm having so many issues with internet people and refunds, but thankfully they mostly cave if I just keep bugging them long enough.

All my paragraphs start with "I" Rolleyes - I guess it's like that when you're going on about yourself though!

Anyways! I'm thinking of starting something called LDN (low dose naltrexone). It's a very diluted version of a narcolepsy drug, that seems to help autoimmune disease (I want it for my gut - had problems since I was an infant). Just thinking whether it might affect my hormone regulation...

Long ramble! Trying to keep track of my thoughts and process!

I hope everyone is well Wink  Peace out!
Please keep us posted! Smile

I ordered raw female from swanson website instead of their own swansons ovarian glandular. Since they changed their source along with changed packaging. The raw female was sourced from new zealand (that is if its is true) as stated in their site. Also, I am eyeing Dr. Rons and Bountiful Breast but shipping wise, so costly!

Regards

(01-10-2018, 02:47 PM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  
(22-09-2018, 06:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Hi Cherry,
And exercise too?
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi Smile

Well, with IF (in combination with keto only - otherwise I would be hungry and I don't want to starve myself) I wait until I'm hungry to have my breakfast - so that might be at 10 am or 13 pm or whenever I feel hungry and then I will wait until I'm hungry again - mostly 6-ish hours later. This way my body has more time for everything else (because when we constantly eat, the body has to put a lot of energy into the digestive system).

I generally try (and have a hard time because of social situations like birthdays, study trips and more) to eat keto because my body isn't doing well with regulating insuline, which shows up (in my case) as bad skin, dandruff, keratosis pilaris, skin tags, foggy brain, can't concentrate and fatigue. So my diet mostly consists of a lot of green and cruciferous veggies, fats and meat/fish/eggs. I eat almost entirely organic (my family has always done that, so not doing it would actually be stigmatising to me - not that I would want to not do it Tongue ). And then I mostly drink water, herbal teas, hot cocoa (no sugar) and sometimes I make a protein shake after weight training if I feel like it.

I study sports science - so I have some physical activity there. At home I do HIIT (running) and kettlebell training. I'm a pretty standard mesomorph body type - so I easily gain and drop weight (easily gain muscle too) - except for my insulin resistance muffin top Dodgy .

Did that satisfy your curiosity? <3

Thanks Cherry.
Sounds like a very good plan.
Let me know when you master getting rid of ole muffin top. That one would be worth a million!
Bobbi

Hi cherry, so, you grown despite your low temp? 
I’m on 36,5-36,7 Celsius degrees too!

(27-01-2019, 04:10 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  Hi cherry, so, you grown despite your low temp? 
I’m on 36,5-36,7 Celsius degrees too!

Hi AimDcups!

Sorry for this long overdue reply. Yes, I did grow despite my low temperature, don't know how that worked. Sadly all the "growth" has gone away after I stopped taking BO (couldn't get it imported into my country), so it must have been only swollen tissue and fat I guess.

I hope you have gotten something to work for you, since you posted this question!

- Cherry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon