Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cherry's BO Program

Hi Cherry,
you might have sore breasts and high temp because of your cycle.
Rule one here is if it hurts--- dont do it.
Feel free to take a break from massage or shorter, easier sessions.
The massage is trying to increase blood flow and to get your lymphatic system working.
Bobbi

(27-06-2018, 09:35 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Cherry,
you might have sore breasts and high temp because of your cycle.
Rule one here is if it hurts--- dont do it.
Feel free to take a break from massage or shorter, easier sessions.
The massage is trying to increase blood flow and to get your lymphatic system working.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi Smile

It's not a problem for me luckily and I mostly do the massage because I feel like they need it somehow - maybe to release some tension?

Update time!

I just meassured my bust for the first time since starting and I have actually grown!  Big Grin

Even though I have felt that they were getting bigger I wasn't sure it would show up on the tape meassure. I normally fluctuate between 91 and 93cm depending on where I'm at in my cycle - today I was 95! That's two more cms than ever before. I know it might not sound like much, but I'm really amazed   Shy and happy!

After having some troubles with customs because my BO supplier began shipping from Gibraltar, I have decided to try out another brand than Swansons. These capsules have a and e vitamin, bovine ovary and uterus tissue and some herb (I forgot the name... But apparently it's commonly used for libido and pms). They have 400-something mg BO/BU pr. Capsule, so I think I will just take two. Got them off iherb. Would have been really cheap if shipping (and perhaps handling fee and customs) weren't a thing. But I think they might end up being cheaper than Swansons regardless - need to do the precise math.

Also, massage has been none existing since summer break started. I ordered some really cheap pumping device off ebay, to see if that is at all feasible to me.

Anyways. That's it  Cool

Woot congrats on the growth! You are making me tempting to try BO  Big Grin

(21-08-2018, 01:12 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Woot congrats on the growth! You are making me tempting to try BO  Big Grin

Thanks Meow! Yeah - I thought it seemed like people had the least sideeffect with BO, that's why I chose it. I think it actually helps my skin a little bit too, makes it a little clearer even when I'm not eating clean. I'm hooked! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

This is kind of nervewrecking for me (probably for most people I guess), but I have been meaning to keep photo updates as well. I don't have any from before sadly - pretty stupid I know - so I had to just cut out my bust from my training progress pics. The two facing left are the old ones and the one facing right is today. All the frontal are today just with different distance to the camera - they look really different! I hope I can replicate them in a way that makes it possible to see the progress.

okay - so here are the frontals Shy

HI Cherry Pie!
You pics look really good. Nice shape.
what is your routine now? Still Noogling?
Bobbi

(30-08-2018, 06:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  HI Cherry Pie!
You pics look really good. Nice shape.
what is your routine now? Still Noogling?
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi Smile wish a had a proper before picture though!

I never started noogling in the first place. I just received the breast pump (Salouway bustline inceaser - very inexpensive) that I ordered and the cup was completely broken (during transport I suppose)... Dodgy So I'll have to get another one (probably a different one). The cup turned out to be too small anyways so Rolleyes 
But you know, I'm mostly just relying on BO. Just received the "new" brand I ordered as I can't get Swanson's. I hope it's good!

So... I've been trying out intermittent fasting. I like it - however - I think it's making me flatter again Dodgy  Why must the first fat tissue to go always be the breast tissue? So annoying Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon