Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about breast pumps

(27-06-2018, 08:47 PM)Capella Wrote:  ...I just received my Kangzhu cups yesterday and I am very excited! I have a few questions after my second pumping session; I have large ones, cups are ok to my chest but I am loosing suction constantly. Is there any way to keep suction? My other question is that I am not having swelling. I know that only 2 sessions aren’t enough but I just want to know if it’s something expected? I’ve read hat swelling is necessary in order to grow and some states that it’s not necessary at all. I am a bit confused to be honest :

As for loosing suction, with my Kangzhu I find that's entirely due to leaks between my skin and the cups. With experience I can now usually leave them on for quite a while without loosing much, though. Here's how.

First, off, I think that after doing suction daily for awhile, it loosens the tissue in the areas where the cups fit and they eventually fit better. Give it couple of weeks. Second, you need good lubrication. I usually squirt a little cocoa butter lotion topped with a little coconut oil and massage them well for awhile ("deer massage"). Then I wait a few minute for the moisture to penetrate before I put the cups on.

Here's what always insures a seal for me, though. I spray a little water on my hand then rub that around the seal of the cups. This helps get a good firm seal on your chest.

As for swelling and all, you haven't been at it long enough for that to matter much. You need to look at this as a long term project-- a year, at least, and maybe more. Day to day swelling or lack of it isn't important. What will make the difference is the length of time per day you spend doing suction and the number of days per week you do it. And don't forget to take a few days or even a week off now and then to let things heal and form permanent change, too. It's similar to muscle builders training in that off time is as important as on time.

(28-06-2018, 03:56 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  
(27-06-2018, 08:47 PM)Capella Wrote:  ...I just received my Kangzhu cups yesterday and I am very excited! I have a few questions after my second pumping session; I have large ones, cups are ok to my chest but I am loosing suction constantly. Is there any way to keep suction? My other question is that I am not having swelling. I know that only 2 sessions aren’t enough but I just want to know if it’s something expected? I’ve read hat swelling is necessary in order to grow and some states that it’s not necessary at all. I am a bit confused to be honest :

As for loosing suction, with my Kangzhu I find that's entirely due to leaks between my skin and the cups. With experience I can now usually leave them on for quite a while without loosing much, though. Here's how.

First, off, I think that after doing suction daily for awhile, it loosens the tissue in the areas where the cups fit and they eventually fit better. Give it couple of weeks. Second, you need good lubrication. I usually squirt a little cocoa butter lotion topped with a little coconut oil and massage them well for awhile ("deer massage"). Then I wait a few minute for the moisture to penetrate before I put the cups on.

Here's what always insures a seal for me, though. I spray a little water on my hand then rub that around the seal of the cups. This helps get a good firm seal on your chest.

As for swelling and all, you haven't been at it long enough for that to matter much. You need to look at this as a long term project-- a year, at least, and maybe more. Day to day swelling or lack of it isn't important. What will make the difference is the length of time per day you spend doing suction and the number of days per week you do it. And don't forget to take a few days or even a week off now and then to let things heal and form permanent change, too. It's similar to muscle builders training in that off time is as important as on time.
Thank you for your reply!
I slowly started to manage to keep the cups on my chest properlySmile As you said with experience I think I will get better at it. Yesterday, I saw a little swelling and It was very nice for me. Hopefully I can achieve at least a cup size within 6 months. After a month, I will have to stop noogling for 2 weeks as I will be on vacation with my friends. Hope this will not affect the process negatively.

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hello beauties![/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I’ve been pumping for 19 days now and I am able to keep my domes in position without effort finally! wohoo! There is no change in my breasts yet and I know it’s very short period of time to see progress, so I am OK with it. What I’d like to ask you is that, when pumping with my L kangzhu cups, my breast shape appears conical. Under of my boobs does not stretch as much as the upside. Is it someting normal? I am doing 10:2 method and sometimes put let them around 20 minutes. I’ve being pumping for an hour every day past 19 days at night before going to bed. Do you think that it is necessary to increase the time and hold duration in order to get improvement?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Any response will be appreciated, lots of kisses.[/font][/font]

(15-07-2018, 11:00 PM)Capella Wrote:  [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hello beauties![/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I’ve been pumping for 19 days now and I am able to keep my domes in position without effort finally! wohoo! There is no change in my breasts yet and I know it’s very short period of time to see progress, so I am OK with it. What I’d like to ask you is that, when pumping with my L kangzhu cups, my breast shape appears conical. Under of my boobs does not stretch as much as the upside. Is it someting normal? I am doing 10:2 method and sometimes put let them around 20 minutes. I’ve being pumping for an hour every day past 19 days at night before going to bed. Do you think that it is necessary to increase the time and hold duration in order to get improvement?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Any response will be appreciated, lots of kisses.[/font][/font]

Use cans for a rounder shape!

(16-07-2018, 10:39 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(15-07-2018, 11:00 PM)Capella Wrote:  [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hello beauties![/font][/font]

Cans? You don’t mean the kangzhu domes right? I don’t know if I could explain it cleary probably I couldn’t so I drew this little pic lolSmile What I meant was,when I pump uppper brest looks like this pic (side view). Should I lay down and try to pump like that?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-07-2018, 05:29 PM)Capella Wrote:  
(16-07-2018, 10:39 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Cans? You don’t mean the kangzhu domes right? I don’t know if I could explain it cleary probably I couldn’t so I drew this little pic lolSmile What I meant was,when I pump uppper brest looks like this pic (side view). Should I lay down and try to pump like that?

I meant literally cans haha. You can look for Dark Swan and what she wrote about it!!

My boobs are that shape in the domes when i sit up and pump too. At this stage I wasn't too concerned because I would love some more fullness up top. I just figured it was the shape of my boob that influenced the shape in the dome, but would love to hear what others think.

(05-06-2018, 08:50 PM)Capella Wrote:  [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hello all,[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I am 28 years old female and as you can guess I am trying to increase my cup size :Tongue I am consuming fennel seeds daily as tea and perform female deer massage daily. I have pear shaped body where my butt and thighs are larger than my upper body. I am 1.68 and 53 kg which I would like to lose 2 kilos. I would like to start pumping my breasts but i am affraid to do. I do not want to damage my breast as it might cause a problem for breastfeeding (hopefully in the futureSmile I am also worried that I may have saggy and empty breast & breast skin at the end. I was searching for the possible side affects here and there but couldn’t found a trustworthy source. If you’d share your thoughts & experiences I’d be appreciated. [/font][/font]
do not overpump, do not start off with too much. make sure you start off slow and always tape down your nipples if you dont want them to get bigger.

(15-07-2018, 11:00 PM)Capella Wrote:  Under of my boobs does not stretch as much as the upside.

Your question about more of the top of the breast being exposed to suction than the bottom is an interesting one. I've considered this myself. I think the solution may be to keep playing around with the cup positioning until it the nipple is closer to the center of the cup.

It often appears that the breast has more tissue above the nipple than below, but I think that's not usually the case. Of course, everone's body is a bit different. Larger breasted women may even have more below the nipple, due to the weight of the breast tissue.

I'm thinking you've not found the sweet spot for your cups yet.

Most pumps operate in a certain fashion where the breast enlargement pump is attached to the breasts and then pumped using an attached pump of any kind. This creates a suction in which your breasts are pulled outward making them bigger. It works by swelling the breast tissue by pulling fats and fluids into breast tissue cells causing them to expand outwards. By increasing the mammary gland tissue to its fullest by causing a balanced natural hormone level, similar to what happens to women in puberty, when your breasts were experiencing the most growth. Breast enlargement pumps Increase collagen production to firm the boobs. Making breast pumps effective in shaping better boobs.

When buying a breast pump investigate all the breast pumps out there by reading reviews online. Buying something that is safe and is going to work is very important so it's a good thing to have all the facts. Most breast pumps can be bought online at certain stores although there are a few stores that do sell breast enlargement pumps. Before using a breast pump it is important to contact your doctor if you have any worries about using it. When using breast enlargement pumps your breasts may take a while to show results as they normally show after a month or so, so it is important to be patient.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon