Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm desperate!!!

(14-08-2018, 10:01 PM)Polly Wrote:  
(04-06-2018, 06:36 AM)CarolineAD Wrote:  oh thanks so useful! I have been taking several quantities and I have increased 4 centimeters, it is little but it is something:3
Hey Caroline, I had the same problem with measurement. Eventually I used these converters:

https://www.traditionaloven.com/foods/multi-units-converter/seeds-flaxseed.htm for flaxseed and

lhttps://www.traditionaloven.com/culinary...ram-g.html for soy flour. Hope this helps. Good luck and keep us updated! Big Grin

(14-08-2018, 10:01 PM)Polly Wrote:  
(04-06-2018, 06:36 AM)CarolineAD Wrote:  Hello everyone I am new in this forum, I have done a lot of research on the topic related to breast augmentation but it has never worked for me, that causes depression and anxiety because I am very self-conscious and that affects the way I seen and my life in general, that's why I decided to try the program MissMadScientist's Flaxseed & Soy method, the only problem is that I can´t find the Full Fat Soy flour I only have flaxseed and as a replacement for Full Fat Soy flour   I thought i can use soy protein or isoflavones, the problem is that I do not know how much I should take ... a spoonful, teaspoon ... I do not know and I can´t measure it in grams or any metric measure because I do not have scales only measuring spoons. I would be very grateful for your help ... thanks!!!!

oh thanks very useful! I have been taking several quantities and I have increased 4 centimeters, it is little but it is something: 3

WOW 4 cm!
It may seem a little to you, but thats wonderful growth!
Keep doing what your doing!
Congratulations!
Bobbi

(09-08-2018, 07:01 AM)CarolineAD Wrote:  Hello, Cely! I think I was exaggerating when I said that I had tried everything, because I have not tried programs on this blog until now. In the past I tried natural things (in Spanish there is very little information) I used banana puree in my breasts, white eggs , oils, hypnosis for months, also I took cinnamon tea with anise, massages for a short time because I do not have much time for perform them. The first program that I wanted to try when I found this blog was ellen´s and unfortunately my market has almost no products for NBE(I live in a small town, no access to cards to buy online), what I did was replace soy flour with isoflavones and my breasts increase and decrease constantly my skin get worse.  My body ... my body is my battlefield ... I have fat man shoulders and arms but I am thin of everything else, I have PCOS and I use contraceptive pills to control it and I am learning from this forum about hormones although it is difficult because I do not have the best level of English. Finally do not give up! I know we will find a solution!

Hi Caroline,

I am sorry but Missmadscientist says you shouldn’t try her method if you have thyroid problems ? it might be dangerous for you, just be careful. That might be why it doesn’t work....

Take care xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon