Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I quuuittttttttttttt

Sad 

I can't anymore. 
I am just ruining my skin. 
I tried to start this yrs ago. 
The day i bought Khangzhu cups, I really liked them and they held on nicely. I couldn't fit both of them at the same time So I would do 1 at a time. Within a couple of days one  of the cups messed up at that pumping part. I didn't care much because I used one at a time anyway but still, wtf?
Then I started to feel a hard bump on my right boob Which scared the sh!t outta me. it was also so sore. So I stopped doing it for a long time and thought it wasn't worth it. 
Getting boob envy again And clicking on this site Motivated me to try again. But then this time the pump broke.
So I'm irritated and start doing breast massages. But unfortunately I have horrible inflammation In my hands so they hurt, throb, tingle alot (Yes Ive gotten checked for carpel tunnel & arthritis, have neither. Also trying to eat a lot foods to fight inflammation But they still hella hurt) so The slightest massage (putting pressure on my hands doing anything) will make them hurt so much. So I couldn't deal with the massaging anymore. 
I quit. 
Later later, I had A guy massage them Because again, i got boob envy. i did feel them a lil fuller. Then he ordered me noogleberrry.
I couldn't get them to stay on at all. He then ordered the rings. WALA they stayed. til the 2nd day One of them stopped working. Again, didn't care too much because I was only using one at a time. 
life got busy so i completely stopped for bout 3months, his massaging and the one cup pumping.
Again boob envy hit me and school Is over so I thought I would start it again.
same one cup Doesn't hold at all.The other one was working fine. bout 2nd day, boom. 2nd cup is losing air no matter what. Even if I try to push down to keep it from losing air. 
frustrated.
It loses air slowly so When I feel it going down I re-pump quickly. This has left a nastyyyy dark red ring that Almost looks like it's ready to bleed. ;((( (i use Avo oil, shea butter, biosil) It looks awful,And I just recovered from the other boob having an everlasting hickie purple ring. now gotta Wait another week To wear tank tops.
i hv new stretch marks
theyre bright red
my tit looks horrible
My body is way too sensitive for herbs
i broke out like crazzyyy trying.
milk makes me gassy and pimpley alllll over my forhead
I'm allergic to soy I get super itchy and bumpy
I have nothing else to attempt. (I've been trying this off and on in a five year time frame) Nothing to do but except myself for what I look like and stop destroying my body trying to make it do something it doesn't want to do.
Been trying to eat more cuz im tired of being so skinny but my stomach just hurts from too much.
I dont want this anymore. I dont want this self hate.

It seemed so exciting to do, but none of this is meant for me.
Good luck ladies

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I quuuittttttttttttt - by AthenaGirl - 01-06-2018, 05:49 AM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by Happyme - 01-06-2018, 03:18 PM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by AthenaGirl - 02-06-2018, 07:01 AM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by Happyme - 02-06-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by slaneesh - 01-06-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by AthenaGirl - 02-06-2018, 07:07 AM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by EllaC - 03-06-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by AthenaGirl - 05-06-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by Bonny - 02-06-2018, 05:01 AM