Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It's happening!!

I started taking BB on the 19th, as suggested, one in the am about an hour before breakfast and one in the evening about an hour before supper. Have also been taking my protein along with L-Tyrosine and just added cayenne today. My body temp was normally quite low, but today has been at 98.1.
This afternoon I was sitting with my daughter and thought I felt something, but kind of wrote it off as wishful thinking. Then the "tingles" started getting stronger throughout the day, at first I thought it was my imagination but now I can definetly feel it!!! As some of you other ladies have said, it does feel very much like let down. Big Grin I even told my husband it felt like I might start leaking at any moment!!! LOL
Hope this turns into a growth spurt!!!

Hi bared, that sounds like your starting to respond to the BB, well done hun, lets hope you get a growth spurt soon. Good luck and happy boobie growing xxxx.

tingles and tickles! here comes a growth spurt! fingers are crossed for you...

emmie

wow, very fast! I'm thrilled for you. Can't wait until you see the results on the measuring tape.

Quick Update...After feeling the tingles that first day I had them again on Sunday a bit stronger and then again Monday but a bit less. Since then it's been slight but still there on and off. I was taking Cayenne but ran out Monday, wonder if thats why I'm not feeling it as much? I'm going to go buy more today, incase it is the circulation thing.

I know I really need to get a program page going!!! Sorry about not being on the ball with that! I will get in done SOON I promise!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon