Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner Pueraria + fenugreek

Hi everyone!
I'm making this post because I need advices.

I'm a 19 years old female
current statistics:
weight: 95 pounds/43 kg (I'm only 4"11/1m50 so not underweight, just a bit on the thin side)
underbust: 27" breast: 30" (not sure what cup size I am, I suppose I'm an AA?)
waist: 22.5"  butt: 34"

My goal would be to have more side boob, maybe a c cup. Is it realistic?
 I would also like to keep my general shape as it is, one of my main reason for wanting to gain a cup size is to look more proportionate.

I started taking fenugreek and pueraria mirifica a bit less than a week ago. Currently I'm taking 1800 mg of fenugreek per day (2x300mg with each meal) and 1000 mg of pueraria (1x500mg with breakfast and dinner). Is this good enough? 

Thanks a lot for helping me!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-05-2018, 09:16 PM)alexeiv Wrote:  Hi everyone!
I'm making this post because I need advices.

I'm a 19 years old female
current statistics:
weight: 95 pounds/43 kg (I'm only 4"11/1m50 so not underweight, just a bit on the thin side)
underbust: 27" breast: 30" (not sure what cup size I am, I suppose I'm an AA?)
waist: 22.5"  butt: 34"

My goal would be to have more side boob, maybe a c cup. Is it realistic?
 I would also like to keep my general shape as it is, one of my main reason for wanting to gain a cup size is to look more proportionate.

I started taking fenugreek and pueraria mirifica a bit less than a week ago. Currently I'm taking 1800 mg of fenugreek per day (2x300mg with each meal) and 1000 mg of pueraria (1x500mg with breakfast and dinner). Is this good enough? 

Thanks a lot for helping me!

Taking both phytoestrogen herbs isn't really a good idea because it'll overload your body. It's one or the other. With the PM, start low then work your way up, your body has to adjust and the best way to taking it is during your period. However, you can take the PM with Volufiline cream because it only affects the fat cells. If you decide to stick with Fenugreek you can take that with other phytoestrogen herbs like Fennel, Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam. But the PM has to be taken by itself. I haven't taken PM but I've done my research and helping you by what I've learned.

And be sure to take Calcium with your PM, probably just one 300 mg pill but increase it if you do more PM.
PM depletes your bodies Calcium so you need to replenish it.
Happy growing and dont give up. It takes some time to grow.
Bobbi

Thanks a lot for the advices!
The pueraria I purchased is from biovea, I read on other threads that it's not the right pueraria to make breast grow so i'll finish the bottles I have but won't buy it again.
 I feel like my breast have a nicer shape/texture, but my measure haven't changed yet. I dont mind waiting tho, I know it takes time. What is the maximum amount of fenugreek someone can take before it becomes useless?
I'm currently taking  1,8g per day (2x300 mg three times a day) . I read somewhere that the maximum amount recommended was 5g per day before you potentially start getting adverse effects. 
I wanted to know if increasing to 2,5 then 3 grams would be ok and help me in my journey or just a waste of fenugreek.

(18-06-2018, 09:06 PM)alexeiv Wrote:  Thanks a lot for the advices!
The pueraria I purchased is from biovea, I read on other threads that it's not the right pueraria to make breast grow so i'll finish the bottles I have but won't buy it again.
 I feel like my breast have a nicer shape/texture, but my measure haven't changed yet. I dont mind waiting tho, I know it takes time. What is the maximum amount of fenugreek someone can take before it becomes useless?
I'm currently taking  1,8g per day (2x300 mg three times a day) . I read somewhere that the maximum amount recommended was 5g per day before you potentially start getting adverse effects. 
I wanted to know if increasing to 2,5 then 3 grams would be ok and help me in my journey or just a waste of fenugreek.

The Barlowes Herbal Elixirs brand is a good one. I have never taken it but I know some that have had success with it. The maximum of Fenugreek is 500 mg three times a day. I would start with 1  a day and then gradually increase.

You might want to look at Noogleberry.
I think you have the perfect shape for it to help you round out and grow too.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon