Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen receptor upregulation

Don't use herbs that mainly upregulate ER-beta, or perhaps PRA during menstruation. Many herbs that upregulate ER-beta, also upregulate androgen receptors. It is that they upregulate ER-beta strongly, probably independent of upregulating androgen receptors when the body is androgenic. Some herbs upregulate a combination of those receptors: ginseng, salvia, lavender, schizandra. Salvia won't be suggested anyways, because its reputation. I started arriving at this conclusion, but some helped me to realize this much sooner.

I thought, if hops or thistle works with a herb combination (not alone) because they upregulate ER-alpha, then one that upregulates ER-beta should also work. They are different enough in when they increase estrogen. Hops and thistle also have a property, that lowers androgens.

It may have worked for some, but it was limited, and it had more potential to be androgenic than estrogenic depending on circumstances. Perhaps it was body fat or an estrogenic balance that made a difference. I want everyone's health to get better, not impede it.

Fenugreek is also not the choice of herb for menstruation. Suma is perhaps like fenugreek. Vitex is different, but it has a few similarities to fenugreek.

I made this fix in my schedule.

Also, if something doesn't cause growth, no matter if it causes tingling/sensations, don't repeat the dose, until you get swelling/growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Estrogen receptor upregulation - by Dynseli - 17-05-2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Estrogen receptor upregulation - by Tinytown - 29-05-2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Estrogen receptor upregulation - by Dynseli - 29-05-2018, 04:43 AM
RE: Estrogen receptor upregulation - by Dynseli - 08-06-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Estrogen receptor upregulation - by Dynseli - 25-08-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: Estrogen receptor upregulation - by Dynseli - 28-08-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Estrogen receptor upregulation - by Cely - 28-08-2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Estrogen receptor upregulation - by hannah - 30-08-2018, 08:17 AM
RE: Estrogen receptor upregulation - by Cely - 07-09-2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Estrogen receptor upregulation - by hannah - 07-09-2018, 04:10 PM