Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chocmorsel's program

chocmorsel

Unread post 14 Dec 2006, 01:22 #1
I've now been on my program for 3 months.

I started out taking saw palmetto 450mg twice daily;
milk thistle 175mg twice daily
evening primrose oil 1000mg twice daily
Flaxseed oil 1000mg twice daily or flaxseed/borage/fish oil twice daily

After 10 weeks I addede fenugreek 610mg twice daily.
In the past week I've also double my dosage of milk thistle, because I noticed how low the dose was
Just replaced the 175mg with 1000 mg which I will be taking twice daily as soon as I run of of 175.

So far I have noticed fullness in my boobies. Some of my bras I'm outgrowing and others I'm filling out better.

Height: 5"4"
Weight: 110
Children: 0
Ribcage: 27 inches
Fullest area on bust: 31 inches
Before: 34a/32b sometimes a little loose.

So far I haven't followed up on tape measuring, just pics and how I'm filling out bras. I definetly feel fuller, my boobies hurt sometimes, probably from massaging twice daily for 10 minutes each session. And for the first time, I squished my boobies together and they touched in the middle. I don't remember ever being able to do that in the past, and it's a weird, new feeling when they touch. I will keep you all updated.

Happy boobie journey.

[Image: thread-reply.png]Quote
[Image: thread-edit.png]Edit

chocmorsel

Unread post 16 Dec 2006, 14:28 #2
I think that fenugreek is making me break out so I am decreasing the frequency to once daily. I cotinue to be obsessed and will take a new pic next year. I went to victoria secret and decided that when I graduated up to next cup size, I will treat myself to an expensive $30 bra. But I will have to really fill it out, so maybe by March of next year, at the rate I'm growing.

Happy boobie journey.

chocmorsel

Unread post 19 Dec 2006, 23:53 #3
Quote:I've now been on my program for 3 months.

In the past week I've also double my dosage of milk thistle, because I noticed how low the dose was
Just replaced the 175mg with 1000 mg which I will be taking twice daily as soon as I run of of 175.

So far I have noticed fullness in my boobies. Some of my bras I'm outgrowing and others I'm filling out better.

So far I haven't followed up on tape measuring, just pics and how I'm filling out bras. I definetly feel fuller, my boobies hurt sometimes, probably from massaging twice daily for 10 minutes each session. And for the first time, I squished my boobies together and they touched in the middle. I don't remember ever being able to do that in the past, and it's a weird, new feeling when they touch. I will keep you all updated.

Happy boobie journey.
I'm gonna hold off on the milk thistle at this time. Realized that Erica's program is very similar to mine except she took her herbs thrice daily and I'm taking mine twice. She had a lot of growth, however didn't take milk thistle, and maybe I'm cleansing my liver too much with it. I feel like I'm stalling so I will cut out milk thistle except for the weekends only.

chocmorsel

Unread post 21 Dec 2006, 04:38 #4

Happy boobie journey.
Ok, I had the worst headache today and I'm attributing it to the lack of milk thistle yesterday, so I'm putting that back into action today, to keep my liver clean and prevent saw palmetto from building up in my bloodstream. I hear that SP has a tendency to cause headaches.
Keep ya posted.

dandelion1

Unread post 22 Dec 2006, 20:20 #5

Happy boobie journey.
thanks for your suggestion on my program page - i will take your advice!

chocmorsel

Unread post 30 Dec 2006, 18:29 #6

Happy boobie journey.
So three days ago, I started using heating pads. Actually, just two moist towels inside two ziploc bags, twice daily after my massages. And my oh my, now I seriously feel shooting pains all through my boobies. I was driving yesterday and over a period of 5-10minutes or so I counted 19 sharp shooting pains in my right boobie. If it had been on left, I might have frieked out and thought it was my heart. And last night and this morning I feel the pains, not quite as bad on my left side. So I guess I'm finally feeling those growing pains everyone keeps talking about. Now time again for my heating pads since I haven't done so today.

Happy boobie journey.

chocmorsel

Unread post 05 Jan 2007, 01:51 #7

Happy boobie journey.
So starting tomorrow, I'm increasing my doses to three times daily, as evenly apart as possible. Guess I'm getting impatient plus I also think my body is getting used to the old doses. We'll see what happens, as in I'm pretty much in the low end of daily dosing anyway but don't want to increase too fast. Will try it for a month or so.

chocmorsel

Unread post 26 Jan 2007, 02:25 #8

Happy boobie journey.
Ok, i took a break for one week and did a liver cleanse. Starting tomorrow the 26th, I will be back on EPO, SP and flaxseed oil, 2 pills each, twice daily. It's a little hard having to take pills in the middle of the day. I am cutting out the fenugreek because I grew without it and it's addition didn't do anything for me. I will also keep up with massage and heat twice daily like before. I will take pics at the beginning of March, my six month anniversary and hopefully I will be on my way to a 32C!!!!

Happy boobie journey everyone.

SandraDD

Unread post 12 Apr 2009, 16:18 #9
sorry for writing on ur program page.....but you said your fullest part measured 31 inches when you started, but you look much bigger than that in your picture!! I measure 32.5-33 around my fullest (28" lower bust) and when I saw your picture I thought, "daaaymn I am feeling breast envy."

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon