Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program-Invid herbs, BO, Elegance Elix and beyond

chloe105

Unread post 07 Jan 2007, 03:27 #1
I cant remember when I became a member of this forum. I know it was after I came back from consultation with Dr. 90210 himself for breast augmentation. He was very nice and he actually looks better in person-skinnier and taller. I got the impression he did not think I really needed augmentation-I am a 32 A. Then I realized the ones I wanted-incision near the umbilicus need to be redone in about 10 years and I thought I dont think I could go through this more than once and of course I was always hesitant because of the potential complications. So I really decided to try NBE after this. I had read Flat2Fab and tried unsuccessfully individ herbs for a few weeks before my consultation. I think the Fenugreek may have been responsible for my consultation.

Anyway I have been a terrible NBE participant. I will start a program and try for a month and then read someone's program or see someone's picture that is having success and will change my program. As a result I have a cabinet and a box under the cabinet with enough herbs to start an Ebay store. I call my box my breast box. I have done individual herbs. I took 2 bottles of Wonderup and also 2 bottles of the Natureday extract. Absolutely no results. Then I thought BO would be the right thing-I need my one cup of coffee per day. So I initially bought Vitamin Power. The smell took me back to the days when I had pet gerbils and I thought there is no way I could take 12 of these gerbil food pellets, uh sorry I mean BO. So I bought Ultra breast, which are capsules. I had some irregular bleeding and got scared so I tried Elegance Elixir to kind of take a break. It does not seem as homepathic NBE has done anything so far. So I came back here and read some more.

I bought Greenbush New Enhancement Blend tabs and extract. With using the GB supplements I finally got some sensations in my breast and could now relate to the posts where everyone talks about all these breast sensations. I really was excited.

But again I hate to say I saw Emmies pics and I was like maybe I gave up to soon on BO. So now heres what I am doing. I have been on this since Dec 20th 2006 & I will stay on BO for three months(I hope). I only had to reach into my breast box. I am taking 2400mg of BO-3 UB in am 4 VP in the afternoon and 3 in the evening. Now the VP reminds me of gerbil food pellets(only the smell as I have never tried them) with a hint of chocolate as Emmie mentioned in her post, but they dont seem to bother me anymore. 2 Vitex in am and pm. A GH releaser from Swanson Vitamins, Borage Oil 1000mg three times and Greenbush SP extract 1ml three times a day. I am also massage with Kiel's moisturizing lotion(christmas gift from an unknown admirer that has CB, SB, avocado oil, olive oil, and Vitamin E) and body shop papaya butter, WY gel, Fennel extract, geranium and ylang ylang essential oils (from Whole foods). I will stop this when my Mirifem cream arrives. I decided to add Mirifem after reading Faerycat's program. Since starting this program I have felt lots of tingles and deep pains. I also take a pole dancing class so the deep pain could also be from this. Although no growth, I think I am noticing fullness.

I wrote all this to say: newbies try to stick with a program for at least 3 mths unless you have a bad reaction from an herb of course. It seems as if the most successful NBEers have been consistent/persistent. It does not work overnight for most.

Stats: bust 30.5 in dm of breast 7.0-7.5 inches nipple to breast 2.0 inches wt 105-108lbs. No cigs, hormones, or kids age 39. I hope to have breasts like Salma(sp)Hayek one day. So I will have to put her picture in my dream book and try to visulize and dream of myself with similar stats-(I added this because I also watched The Secret DVD that Michelle Choi mentioned)

I dont care if you post here if you have any questions or thoughts
[Image: thread-reply.png]Quote
[Image: thread-edit.png]Edit

chloe 105

Unread post 08 Jan 2007, 03:37 #2
I forgot to mention I am also taking a vitamin for hair growth twice a day. It has lots of good boobie stuff in it as well

Shen Min Hair nutrient Advanced Women's Formula:
Ingredients:
Vitamin A, Pantothenic acid, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Biotin

Shen Min Herb Blend=He shou wu root

Shen Min Follicle stimulating Botanical Blend(tot mg of all of the bot blend 390 mg)=Horsetail Blend,Gingko,Chestnut standardized extract,Uva ursi root, Black cohosh standardized extract, Burdock extract, Cayenne pepper standardized extract

Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen

Bioperine

I do not think the Blk Chsh is hurting the routine because it is only a small amount.

lassysam

Unread post 09 Jan 2007, 02:01 #3
Quote:I cant remember when I became a member of this forum. I know it was after I came back from consultation with Dr. 90210 himself for breast augmentation. He was very nice and he actually looks better in person-skinnier and taller. I got the impression he did not think I really needed augmentation-I am a 32 A. Then I realized the ones I wanted-incision near the umbilicus need to be redone in about 10 years and I thought I dont think I could go through this more than once and of course I was always hesitant because of the potential complications. So I really decided to try NBE after this. I had read Flat2Fab and tried unsuccessfully individ herbs for a few weeks before my consultation. I think the Fenugreek may have been responsible for my consultation.

Anyway I have been a terrible NBE participant. I will start a program and try for a month and then read someone's program or see someone's picture that is having success and will change my program. As a result I have a cabinet and a box under the cabinet with enough herbs to start an Ebay store. I call my box my breast box. I have done individual herbs. I took 2 bottles of Wonderup and also 2 bottles of the Natureday extract. Absolutely no results. Then I thought BO would be the right thing-I need my one cup of coffee per day. So I initially bought Vitamin Power. The smell took me back to the days when I had pet gerbils and I thought there is no way I could take 12 of these gerbil food pellets, uh sorry I mean BO. So I bought Ultra breast, which are capsules. I had some irregular bleeding and got scared so I tried Elegance Elixir to kind of take a break. It does not seem as homepathic NBE has done anything so far. So I came back here and read some more.

I bought Greenbush New Enhancement Blend tabs and extract. With using the GB supplements I finally got some sensations in my breast and could now relate to the posts where everyone talks about all these breast sensations. I really was excited.

But again I hate to say I saw Emmies pics and I was like maybe I gave up to soon on BO. So now heres what I am doing. I have been on this since Dec 20th 2006 & I will stay on BO for three months(I hope). I only had to reach into my breast box. I am taking 2400mg of BO-3 UB in am 4 VP in the afternoon and 3 in the evening. Now the VP reminds me of gerbil food pellets(only the smell as I have never tried them) with a hint of chocolate as Emmie mentioned in her post, but they dont seem to bother me anymore. 2 Vitex in am and pm. A GH releaser from Swanson Vitamins, Borage Oil 1000mg three times and Greenbush SP extract 1ml three times a day. I am also massage with Kiel's moisturizing lotion(christmas gift from an unknown admirer that has CB, SB, avocado oil, olive oil, and Vitamin E) and body shop papaya butter, WY gel, Fennel extract, geranium and ylang ylang essential oils (from Whole foods). I will stop this when my Mirifem cream arrives. I decided to add Mirifem after reading Faerycat's program. Since starting this program I have felt lots of tingles and deep pains. I also take a pole dancing class so the deep pain could also be from this. Although no growth, I think I am noticing fullness.

I wrote all this to say: newbies try to stick with a program for at least 3 mths unless you have a bad reaction from an herb of course. It seems as if the most successful NBEers have been consistent/persistent. It does not work overnight for most.

Stats: bust 30.5 in dm of breast 7.0-7.5 inches nipple to breast 2.0 inches wt 105-108lbs. No cigs, hormones, or kids age 39. I hope to have breasts like Salma(sp)Hayek one day. So I will have to put her picture in my dream book and try to visulize and dream of myself with similar stats-(I added this because I also watched The Secret DVD that Michelle Choi mentioned)

I too, have a large collection of herbs and have been unable to stick with one routine. I am hoping my current routine will show results and that I too can stick with it.
I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone! lol! [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]
And best wishes to you, let me know how things go.

chloe 105

Unread post 09 Jan 2007, 03:40 #4
Quote:I cant remember when I became a member of this forum. I know it was after I came back from consultation with Dr. 90210 himself for breast augmentation. He was very nice and he actually looks better in person-skinnier and taller. I got the impression he did not think I really needed augmentation-I am a 32 A. Then I realized the ones I wanted-incision near the umbilicus need to be redone in about 10 years and I thought I dont think I could go through this more than once and of course I was always hesitant because of the potential complications. So I really decided to try NBE after this. I had read Flat2Fab and tried unsuccessfully individ herbs for a few weeks before my consultation. I think the Fenugreek may have been responsible for my consultation.

I think I am too inpt. I want overnight results, probably because I am older and am just learning about NBE. I feel like I am running out of time for this stuff to work. Thanks for the good wishes and of course same to you. Hopefully u have found a program that works.

lassysam

Unread post 11 Jan 2007, 02:11 #5

Yeah, I am 37 will be 38 this summer. I do think I am finally noticing some small results though which is very exciting. I think it really is possible for BE to work. I have told myself that I can always try the BO stuff this summer if the herbs don't work, but I have lots and lots of these herbs I really should eat first (don't waste your food!). If I get results enough to show I may post pictures later on. I am trying to stay focused and not sway off the path. I keep looking in the mirror and telling myself I need to lose weight and should do that first, but if I am already seeing a change... I should be happy for that and stay with my program. I may try some gelatin though after reading a thread on the good it has done for others. Gelatin should be safe though, it is only food, right? [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

chloe105

Unread post 11 Jan 2007, 02:51 #6

I am taking Gelatin too. It comes in capsules or powder. It is a form of protein and a lot of the others think it is helping their programs. I use the Knox brand because you add a scoop to water or juice. It does not have much taste so it seems okay. There is also gelatin in jello but I do not how protein there is in a serving of jello. I am doing more for hair and nail health and not really BE.

I have kept up my exercising even on BO. At first I was trying not too exercise so as not too hinder growth, but obviously most NBE programs take awhile for growth, so I just went back to my regular program. My pole dancing class is great for strengthing just about everything and is so much fun (not training to be a stripper). You might want to give it a try if it is offered in your area. I think you should just try to eat healthy and do regular exercise and some strength training to let the weight come off slowly. Just dont try to lose too rapidly. I think everyone is recommending push ups to help breasts look more lifted.

I am getting lots of tingles, fullness and increasd tenderness with this program. I hate to think I have all these sensations without any growth. My Mirifem cream arrived but I have not started using it yet. I will update after a couple of weeks of use.

Dont give up I am sure you will find the routine for you. Just look at how determined Shell was. Even after a blood clot she persisted with her routine and look at her results.

Here's to growing.

lassysam

Unread post 11 Jan 2007, 20:04 #7

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I know that exercise is so important for my health. I am very much out of shape, feeling old and crickety. I shouldn't worry about it effecting my BE. Sorry to say I live in a rural area and there are not any pole dancing classes I have heard of. I am mostly stuck with walking down our country road and using exercise DVD's in my livingroom. Sounds like you are having lots of fun though. [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] I am definately going to add in the exercise and the gelatin. Thank you!!!

chloe105

Unread post 19 Feb 2007, 02:21 #8

I have decided to discontinue BO. I am starting St. Herb capsules and the nano cream.

I will also only continue with Vitex 400mg 2x daily, Shen Min Hair vitamins, and hydrolyzed collagen.

I have stopped using the GH releaser because it was causing nausea. Arginine started to cause nausea as well. I may try GABA in the future. I stopped using the gelatin as well. I was using the GB SP extract but have decided to hold it since I am starting the PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon