Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dontloveyou breast transformation

dontloveyou

Unread post 26 Feb 2009, 03:45 #1
I've been reading this website for a few weeks now. I started taking Wonderup last week. My goal is to gain two inches, if I gain just one inch I will be happy. I plan to take Wonderup for at least six months if my body does not respond to Wonderup I will try Bovine Ovary. I bought Fenugreek pills today to add to my Wonderup (ingredients: Fenugreek Extract 150 mg and Raw Fenugreek Powder 370mg). Therefore, I'm taking Fenugreek as a separate pill and taking Wonderup which has Fenugreek. I plan on doing massage ten minutes a day and adding a cream into my routine. I want to order a hormone test from John Lee, would I buy the progesterone test? When I found out my hormone levels I will decide if progesterone cream would be beneficial to my routine.

Routine
-Wonderup
-Additional Fenugreek
-Chest exercises (bench press, chest press)
-two protein shakes daily (a total of 60g protein)
-Massage
-Breast cream (still debating which cream to purchase)

About Me
-5'5
-118-120lb
-18.3 body fat
-bust: I have gotten mixed measurements. When I was measured by a nurse I was 33 inches, I measured today without a bra, I am 34 inches.
-According to breast size calculator I would be an A cup.
-underbust: 29.5 inches
-waist: 24 inches

[Image: thread-reply.png]Quote
[Image: thread-edit.png]Edit

OnlyHope

Unread post 01 Mar 2009, 20:43 #2
K, went to Vitamin Shoppe yesterday, bought some Fenugreek that was on sale to kept for next month, Maca, PhytoEstrogen Complex, and EstroSoy. The PhytoEstrogen Complex has Soy bean extract, Wild Yam Extract, Black Cohosh, and Dong Quai. The EstroSoy has fermented soy and red clover.

dontloveyou

Unread post 02 Mar 2009, 00:26 #3
Quote:I've been reading this website for a few weeks now. I started taking Wonderup last week. My goal is to gain two inches, if I gain just one inch I will be happy. I plan to take Wonderup for at least six months if my body does not respond to Wonderup I will try Bovine Ovary. I bought Fenugreek pills today to add to my Wonderup (ingredients: Fenugreek Extract 150 mg and Raw Fenugreek Powder 370mg). Therefore, I'm taking Fenugreek as a separate pill and taking Wonderup which has Fenugreek. I plan on doing massage ten minutes a day and adding a cream into my routine. I want to order a hormone test from John Lee, would I buy the progesterone test? When I found out my hormone levels I will decide if progesterone cream would be beneficial to my routine.

Routine
-Wonderup
-Additional Fenugreek
-Massage

About Me
-5'5
-118-120lb
-18.3 body fat
-bust: I have gotten mixed measurements. When I was measured by a nurse I was 33 inches, I measured today without a bra, I am 34 inches.
I went to Vitamin Shoppe yesterday and got more supplements.
I bought EstroSoy (fermented Soy and Red Clover), Fenugreek for backup, Fennel, Phytoestrogen Complex (soy bean extract, wild yam extract, black cohosh extract, dong quai) and Maca.

dontloveyou

Unread post 17 Mar 2009, 05:44 #4
Quote:I've been reading this website for a few weeks now. I started taking Wonderup last week. My goal is to gain two inches, if I gain just one inch I will be happy. I plan to take Wonderup for at least six months if my body does not respond to Wonderup I will try Bovine Ovary. I bought Fenugreek pills today to add to my Wonderup (ingredients: Fenugreek Extract 150 mg and Raw Fenugreek Powder 370mg). Therefore, I'm taking Fenugreek as a separate pill and taking Wonderup which has Fenugreek. I plan on doing massage ten minutes a day and adding a cream into my routine. I want to order a hormone test from John Lee, would I buy the progesterone test? When I found out my hormone levels I will decide if progesterone cream would be beneficial to my routine.

Routine
-Wonderup
-Additional Fenugreek
-Massage

About Me
-5'5
-118-120lb
-18.3 body fat
I haven't had any growing pains but have a lot of infected pimples around my chin area from the hormones. I'm not sure whether I am aggravating an already existing hormonal balance or if I am helping it. I've always been imbalanced, late periods, acne, etc. I'm not sure what my plan is, I might order a hormone test, I'll start with the progesterone one. I ordered a vibrator/massager for breasts. Hopefully, this will help. I am also ordering a PM cream but am aware I might have to stop WU if I use it. This is discouraging, aches and pains are the first sign of growth and I have had nothing but acne. I don't expect much improvement in a few weeks but most girls say they get pains.

OnlyHope

Unread post 18 Mar 2009, 06:52 #5

Routine
-Wonderup
-Additional Fenugreek
-Massage

About Me
-5'5
-118-120lb
-18.3 body fat
I'm going to continue with the herbs but have made additional strides in my quest for bigboobville, I won't give up [Image: icon_e_smile.gif].
I have so much to inspire me, just remembering people insulting me. My "friend" said "When are you going to get boobs? Guys like boobs." I'll show her [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif].
I bought noogleberry today and am anticipating receiving it in 7-10 business days. I did a LOT of research hours, hours, hours, and hours. I'm starting with the NB breast pump. This is my new obsession. According to what I read some women were satisfied with the results, others claim it is only temporary, which may be true. However, a temporary increase in size will give me some extra self esteem when I am wearing low cut shirts or a bikini. I love seeing results right away. The herbs will give permanent long term results while the NB will give instant, perhaps temporary results = perfect combo. I'm a high A low B right now, if I gain a cup I will be a high B low C, WOW.
I'm also going to buy Ro-Bust in the next few days but if I start using it right away I will take a break from the herbs I am on now and switch to PM.

Happy Booby Growth!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon