Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effect on breast shape

I have a question for all of you who have achieved increase in size using any suction device like noogleberry or kangzhu, how did it affect the shape of your breasts?

Thats the fun part of Noogleberry. You can move the domes around to add more suction to the bottom, top, or the sides to move a wandering nipple.
It definitely help me fill out in areas where I needed some adjustments.
Of cours its slow but we should be used to that anyway. Wink 
Bobbi

(11-05-2018, 02:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thats the fun part of Noogleberry. You can move the domes around to add more suction to the bottom, top, or the sides to move a wandering nipple.
Bobbi

Omg i didnt know that you could alter the shape like that. Do you think that could be done with small suction cups as well?

(11-05-2018, 06:37 PM)slaneesh Wrote:  
(11-05-2018, 02:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thats the fun part of Noogleberry. You can move the domes around to add more suction to the bottom, top, or the sides to move a wandering nipple.
Bobbi

Omg i didnt know that you could alter the shape like that. Do you think that could be done with small suction cups as well?

Absolutely.
That would be even easier to do.
I think there is a post or 10 about it. look for Kangzhu.
Bobbi

(11-05-2018, 07:30 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(11-05-2018, 06:37 PM)slaneesh Wrote:  
Bobbi

Absolutely.
That would be even easier to do.
I think there is a post or 10 about it. look for Kangzhu.
Bobbi

Thank you so much! Ill look into it Blush

google "Kangzhu breast growth"
quite a few bits on how to use them, some text instructions, but I think you can get the idea
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon