Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do breast tissue need feeding???

noogling is causing me to develop breast tissue and although ive hone from A cup to a B cup in a year and a half , that increase is due to breast tissue. My breasts havent grown outwards.Obviously i want them to. What do i need to do, feed them? I have increased protein intake but not seeing any difference
Help fellow nooglers!

(05-05-2018, 04:01 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  noogling is causing me to develop breast tissue and although ive hone from A cup to a B cup in a year and a half , that increase is due to breast tissue. My breasts havent grown outwards.Obviously i want them to. What do i need to do, feed them? I have increased protein intake but not seeing any difference
Help fellow nooglers!

That's a very good point. I often wonder about the same thing. Following.

Ok now I'm confused.
I thought that Noogle first brings fat up to the breast and thats what makes you fuller, increasing your cup size. Slowly the breast tissue increases, which gives you the firmness and the increase in the tape.

As for what to take next, there are a lot of choices from FG to Flaxseed, to PC and prolactin.
Dig around the program section, or the breast pump threads to see what others have tried.
I use a wild yam PC, and enjoy it. Its also good for massage.
Dont use every day tho.

Bobbi

(09-05-2018, 07:44 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Ok now I'm confused.
I thought that Noogle first brings fat up to the breast and thats what makes you fuller, increasing your cup size. Slowly the breast tissue increases, which gives you the firmness and the increase in the tape.

As for what to take next, there are a lot of choices from FG to Flaxseed, to PC and prolactin.
Dig around the program section, or the breast pump threads to see what others have tried.
I use a wild yam PC, and enjoy it. Its also good for massage.
Dont use every day tho.

Bobbi

Hey Bobbi, my understanding is cell proliferation. This is why I’ve always been afraid. It’s tissue expansion , similar to what the do to stretch tissue out for breast implants post surgery . 
Circulation perhaps? Some cultures swear by sour cream masks on the breasts , to me that would indicate the breasts can absorb the fat or the hormones in the masks . Feeding the breasts per say. My two cents worth anyway Smile

Thanks Ella,
So here is what I know about fat cells, from having Cool Sculpting done a few years ago.

The number of fat cells in our bodies typically becomes a fixed number sometime in our teenage years. Losing or gaining weight generally does not increase or decrease the number of fat cells. Instead, it changes the size of fat cells

So what fat cells you have in your breast and only get larger or smaller.
My understanding is that Noogle 'swells' these cells and eventually the swelling sticks.
At the same time the additional blood flow from the suction brings nutrients to the Breast tissue (the glandular parts), and they grow.

I love the sour cream mask! havent heard of that one, but if it will penetrate the skin layer then it should do the job.
Thanks
Bobbi

What I know about pumping is it works with breast and fat tissue, making 'em larger (at least the cells increase in size) . So yep, Bobbi is right it won't give you more cells but work on what you have. That is why the results vary depending on the person/age as well. Ellen made it clear on her BO thread (I asked her and explained it to me, around page 6 I think) . If you want to increase fat tissue, work on noogling and make sure what you eat is high quality food. Another thing that may work for you is EPO+ peanut oil mixture for massage or buying Zhi mu extract for helping the noogling thing.

P.S: Ella, Sour cream?  Tongue sounds interesting! (may we give a try???)

I got to thinking about the sour cream last night and thought what a wonderful way to spend the evening.
Get a bag of chips, and good movie and slather my boobs with sour cream.
Enjoy the chips and sour cream and replenish the booby mask as necessary.
Not very healthy but ya gotta do what ya gotta do Smile 
Bobbi
PS
Lotus did a nice piece in her Lotus X thread about topicals needing to be of a smaller molecular size than the porosity of the skin for it to be able to penetrate.
Aloe Vera gel was a good one to use as a carrier to get the thicker ones through the skin to do the feeding part.

https://www.up-nature.com/blogs/news/top...s-revealed

Thanks Sweet Orange.
I tried to look up Lotus's scientific skin absorption posts but it just didnt happen.
There is one journal entry:
https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-0034098046&origin=inward&txGid=1dd173f7e3b8585f44e23ab9f1d2e1fc

That explains the Dalton 500 rule.
The trick is finding out if the stuff you are interesting is less than 500.
Bobbi

(09-05-2018, 08:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Ella,
So here is what I know about fat cells, from having Cool Sculpting done a few years ago.

The number of fat cells in our bodies typically becomes a fixed number sometime in our teenage years. Losing or gaining weight generally does not increase or decrease the number of fat cells. Instead, it changes the size of fat cells

So what fat cells you have in your breast and only get larger or smaller.
My understanding is that Noogle 'swells' these cells and eventually the swelling sticks.
At the same time the additional blood flow from the suction brings nutrients to the Breast tissue (the glandular parts), and they grow.

I love the sour cream mask! havent heard of that one, but if it will penetrate the skin layer then it should do the job.
Thanks
Bobbi
That’s interesting Bobbi, maybe why when women gain weight boobs get bigger for sone but then loose it when they loose the weight , I never knew you had limited fat cells too. You see my dilemma though, what IF you had bad cells floating around would suctioning pull at them and make them proliferate? Maybe I’m overthinking. The doco on Brava the drs in the end did say they don’t know the long term effects of tissue expansion re the big C. I guess that applies to everything though doesn’t it  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon