Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WINTER IS COMING!! (where I live) [pics]

Winter is approaching in New Zealand. I am one of those people who is always cold during winter no matter how many layers I put on and our house is also very cold. Motivating myself to noogle will be soo hard for the next few months.

I am planning on adding things like almonds, walnuts, dates, ginger, garlic, cumin, other spices, herbal tea, chicken, lamb, fish, stew, soup etc to my diet. Also thinking of exercising more. Hopefully this way my body is healthier and internally warmer. 
I use to be so comfortable that I could just walk around in shorts even on the coldest days, ah I miss those days. I think my diet and lack of exercise is reason that I suddenly started feeling so cold.

Anyway, so I also came up with this "hack" to keep every part but my chest covered, quotes because it now looks like a very stupid idea. I basically cut up top half of the front side of some tops. And I will also wear a couple of things like jackets, hoodies with the zipper open and the a poncho when I am finished putting the pump on.

Those people thinking "Oh my gosh! You idiot. You ruined your clothes" Umm yeah I possibly did but relax, some of these tops are around 10 years old and I was gonna throw them anyway.

Squirrels collect nuts, bears hibernate and I cut up shirts during winter hehe.

So what do you all think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

great idea Tongue   you can also turn the ac into hater there's an option for that  in almost all of them. 
on a side note your breast looks amazing. a solid B for sure, good job!

(04-05-2018, 05:57 PM)noobie Wrote:  great idea Tongue   you can also turn the ac into hater there's an option for that  in almost all of them. 
on a side note your breast looks amazing. a solid B for sure, good job!

We live in an old house, there's no air conditioning or internal heating.

Thanks I think Noogleberry is working for me :Smile I can see some of my bras are getting tighter. Big Grin

Also, realized that those shirts make me look like a drunken crazy homeless person lmao but it will keep my back and tummy warm.

Noogling in winter lol not ideal :Smile
Your picture looks great!

(05-05-2018, 07:05 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Noogling in winter lol not ideal :Smile
Your picture looks great!

Yeah just trying to find way to keep noogling in winter.

Thanks Smile

When i tried noogling, winter, i used my big dressing gown over top and a towel or blanket covering mid section. Def not fun in winter.

(16-05-2018, 10:36 PM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  When i tried noogling, winter, i used my big dressing gown over top and a towel or blanket covering mid section. Def not fun in winter.

That's me these days lol

You can try a baggie onesie. The one I have is really loose, so I can even close the buttons while the Noogleberry cups are on. And if you can't close them, you can just leave that part unbuttoned. They are very warm and cozy.

I don't remember what brand mine is. I think it was different than these ones, but I still bought mine from Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/Indiefit-Pyjamas-Sleepwear-Nightgown-Kitty-XL/dp/B0779RS9H5/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1526602232&sr=8-3&keywords=hello+kitty+onesie

It sounds like you already are pretty good at keeping warm though. I have a space heater that I just plug into the wall when I feel like being extra warm too, so there is a suggestion as well.

Some good ideas here. I put on a big dressing gown and heat up a wheat bag and lay that over the domes. With the dressing gown pulled closed over the top, my whole body stays toastie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon