Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM vs Natureday

Hi all

I was wondering if PM better vs Natureday pills?

I was looking at trying natureday first but if will get better results with PM will go that path.

If using PM boes anyone recommend a good brand of PM apart from Ainterol Herbs and Biovea?

Also live in Australia.

Thank you
Yue

Yue.84Hi all

I was looking at trying natureday first but if will get better results with PM will go that path.

If using PM boes anyone recommend a good brand of PM apart from Ainterol Herbs and Biovea?

Also live in Australia.

Thank you
Yue

Heyy! Did you start taking any of the two?

(19-12-2018, 01:57 PM)iCoconutCrush Wrote:  Yue.84Hi all

Also live in Australia.

Thank you
Yue

Heyy! Did you start taking any of the two?
I never tried pills. But I have a post about Japanese pills ingredients.  Mostly PM. I know some asian girls used them with good results after a year about 10cm increase.  You can get them online just search the name. I mentioned about Japanese pills cos their pills are used by many girls and this lessen my worries of the quality.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon