Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are our results just limited to our genes?

(03-05-2018, 07:16 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Dear Fruitcake
I used BO for three months, quit them. took a 2 week break. Then started PM and Noogling for 9 months, will continue until I get the proper amount of jiddle.

That's impressive how you went up so many cups. Did you take anything else along with PM?

(06-05-2018, 09:12 PM)Neta Wrote:  
(03-05-2018, 07:16 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Dear Fruitcake
I used BO for three months, quit them. took a 2 week break. Then started PM and Noogling for 9 months, will continue until I get the proper amount of jiddle.

That's impressive how you went up so many cups. Did you take anything else along with PM?

I used BO only for three months, then PM, Saw palmetto, and Flax seed oil, and my trusty Noogleberry for 9months.

I personally don't believe so...there is no one in my family with the same body type as mine. Also both my parents and the rest of my family that I can think of are 5'6" and up and I'm still a wee 5'3" lol. Thankfully I'm good with that. Don't limit your mind, believe anything is possible. Also there is scientific proof that you CAN alter your gene activity, so regardless of genes you can switch signals on and off. Also there is proof that simply believing in something creates results. Just believe and find what method works for you personally and you will find results. Big Grin

PS my sister mother are a cups and my grandmas are overweight but for their size they arn't large either. I got to a D cup at some point in my teens at a bmi of around 19 which I thought was perhaps my body type but now that I think about it I drank and ate ALOT of soy products back then. hmmmm Breastfeeding made me smallish again so here I am Tongue

(12-05-2018, 05:39 AM)lunasee Wrote:  I personally don't believe so...there is no one in my family with the same body type as mine. Also both my parents and the rest of my family that I can think of are 5'6" and up and I'm still a wee 5'3" lol. Thankfully I'm good with that. Don't limit your mind, believe anything is possible. Also there is scientific proof that you CAN alter your gene activity, so regardless of genes you can switch signals on and off. Also there is proof that simply believing in something creates results. Just believe and find what method works for you personally and you will find results. Big Grin

PS my sister mother are a cups and my grandmas are overweight but for their size they arn't large either. I got to a D cup at some point in my teens at a bmi of around 19 which I thought was perhaps my body type but now that I think about it I drank and ate ALOT of soy products back then. hmmmm Breastfeeding made me smallish again so here I am Tongue

Great words of wisdom Lunasee!
Bobbi

(12-05-2018, 05:39 AM)lunasee Wrote:  I personally don't believe so...there is no one in my family with the same body type as mine. Also both my parents and the rest of my family that I can think of are 5'6" and up and I'm still a wee 5'3" lol. Thankfully I'm good with that. Don't limit your mind, believe anything is possible. Also there is scientific proof that you CAN alter your gene activity, so regardless of genes you can switch signals on and off. Also there is proof that simply believing in something creates results. Just believe and find what method works for you personally and you will find results. Big Grin

NICE comments!!!
I agree with you!!
and I wish I could agree with you.
and I heard subconscious alters gene activity, said Dr. Bruce Lipton.

I believe his insistance.....
everybody don't be frustrated!!!!

I hope everyone here has eternal success!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon