Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bad pump experience

I have only used a pump once. It was a few years ago. I tried using it and it left horrible bruises on my breasts, it looked like a rash but I think it was burst blood cells. To make things worse it was summer and I couldn't wear anything low cut because I had these marks.

Yes I did notice some temporary growth so I don't doubt this method but is this normal? Did I do something wrong?

It really scared me away from using a breast pump but I think I did it wrong. Looking for advice.

(23-04-2018, 06:11 PM)SadGirl2 Wrote:  I have only used a pump once. It was a few years ago. I tried using it and it left horrible bruises on my breasts, it looked like a rash but I think it was burst blood cells. To make things worse it was summer and I couldn't wear anything low cut because I had these marks.

Yes I did notice some temporary growth so I don't doubt this method but is this normal? Did I do something wrong?

It really scared me away from using a breast pump but I think I did it wrong. Looking for advice.

You were probably pumping too hard. Try again but with less pressure that what you had been applying

(23-04-2018, 06:34 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(23-04-2018, 06:11 PM)SadGirl2 Wrote:  I have only used a pump once. It was a few years ago. I tried using it and it left horrible bruises on my breasts, it looked like a rash but I think it was burst blood cells. To make things worse it was summer and I couldn't wear anything low cut because I had these marks.

You were probably pumping too hard. Try again but with less pressure that what you had been applying
How do you know how much pressure is too much?

Trial and error. But you should not pump hard enough to experience any side effects. No red dots, no misting in the cup, no blisters or bruises. Apply a generous amount of lubricating oil like coconut oil or almond oil. Stop every 15 minutes to remove the cups and do a couple of minutes of massaging. You will find that over the weeks your skin with toughen up and then you can and should pump a little harder. Minimum of 1 hour a day, some get better results with up to 4 hours. But also take days off with just massage and no pumping.

(23-04-2018, 09:11 PM)James98 Wrote:  Trial and error. But you should not pump hard enough to experience any side effects. No red dots, no misting in the cup, no blisters or bruises. Apply a generous amount of lubricating oil like coconut oil or almond oil. Stop every 15 minutes to remove the cups and do a couple of minutes of massaging. You will find that over the weeks your skin with toughen up and then you can and should pump a little harder. Minimum of 1 hour a day, some get better results with up to 4 hours. But also take days off with just massage and no pumping.
Thanks for the advice.
I have long cast the device away out of fear but I might have to give it a second try. I did see some results.

Hi sadgirl,
You might want to look into Bosom Beauty.
This has a regulated pump that automatically does pump and release, and should help you get better results without the worry of too much pressure.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon