Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking about starting BO - questions

I'm starting to think that BO may be the best option for me as I don't think my breasts have fully developed (Tanner Stage 4 and with little fat/breast tissue on top). If BO restarts puberty then I think that may be the only way for me to kick start growth because I haven't been able to get far with herbs. I'm a bit worried about BO not being safe but Swanson's seems to be a reputable company and it seems to have worked for a lot of people on here?

1. I've been looking at Swanson's products - what's the difference between Ovary, Pituitary and Multi-glandular? How are they different/what do they do? Which one is best to take for underdeveloped? 

2. I'm taking Maca at the moment to try to sort out any hormonal imbalance I may have - is it ok to keep taking this alongside BO? Or does BO balance hormones and it's best taken alone? 

3. My prolactin and cortisol is currently high. Do I need to lower these before starting BO or is it ok to start it at the same time as lowering them? Would BO help lower them?

Thank you!  Smile

(18-04-2018, 11:56 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  I'm starting to think that BO may be the best option for me as I don't think my breasts have fully developed (Tanner Stage 4 and with little fat/breast tissue on top). If BO restarts puberty then I think that may be the only way for me to kick start growth because I haven't been able to get far with herbs. I'm a bit worried about BO not being safe but Swanson's seems to be a reputable company and it seems to have worked for a lot of people on here?

1. I've been looking at Swanson's products - what's the difference between Ovary, Pituitary and Multi-glandular? How are they different/what do they do? Which one is best to take for underdeveloped? 

2. I'm taking Maca at the moment to try to sort out any hormonal imbalance I may have - is it ok to keep taking this alongside BO? Or does BO balance hormones and it's best taken alone? 

3. My prolactin and cortisol is currently high. Do I need to lower these before starting BO or is it ok to start it at the same time as lowering them? Would BO help lower them?

Thank you!  Smile

Ovary- Works with the Pituitary Gland which increases the natural production of hormones, restarting puberty

Pituitary- Stimulates the Pituitary Gland to produce growth hormone and also produces prolactin

Multi-glandular- Raw Ovarian, raw uterus, raw heart, raw liver tissues and raw kidney.

Now about the Maca, I've read it increases DHEA which increases testosterone. Also DHEA decreases breast size.

Cortisol is a stress hormone (I assume you already know that) and it needs to be lowered and by doing so you can:
Eat whole unprocessed foods
Get enough sleep
Take supplements such as Magnesium, Fish oil, Vitamin C.

Personally I'd lower cortisol first and then start BO.

(18-04-2018, 11:56 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  I'm starting to think that BO may be the best option for me as I don't think my breasts have fully developed (Tanner Stage 4 and with little fat/breast tissue on top). If BO restarts puberty then I think that may be the only way for me to kick start growth because I haven't been able to get far with herbs. I'm a bit worried about BO not being safe but Swanson's seems to be a reputable company and it seems to have worked for a lot of people on here?

Thank you!  Smile

I take the swanson's bovine ovaries and vitex from holland and barret. I would recommend you to take protein shakes because a diet high in protein is beneficial for breast growth. How old are you? Because you said you have tanner stage 4 breats.

(20-04-2018, 07:01 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  

Thank you!  Smile

I take the swanson's bovine ovaries and vitex from holland and barret. I would recommend you to take protein shakes because a diet high in protein is beneficial for breast growth. How old are you? Because you said you have tanner stage 4 breats.

Thank you, will get some protein in Smile 
How are you finding the combination of BO and Vitex?
I'm 27 and they seem to have never developed/filled out since I was in mid-teens. I've had some growth before on the pill but I think it's more swelling than fully maturing due to the shape. Off the pill now and they are so deflated now it's depressing Sad

(20-04-2018, 11:14 AM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  

Thank you!  Smile

Ovary- Works with the Pituitary Gland which increases the natural production of hormones, restarting puberty

Pituitary- Stimulates the Pituitary Gland to produce growth hormone and also produces prolactin

Multi-glandular- Raw Ovarian, raw uterus, raw heart, raw liver tissues and raw kidney.

Now about the Maca, I've read it increases DHEA which increases testosterone. Also DHEA decreases breast size.

Cortisol is a stress hormone (I assume you already know that) and it needs to be lowered and by doing so you can:
Get enough sleep

Thank you Smile
I've heard conflicting things about Maca - some say it raises testosterone and others say it's an adaptogen which balances out your hormones. But I guess that's what BO does? Produces the hormones you need? I have oily skin and acne so raising testosterone probably isn't a good idea for me.
Are you on BO? How are you finding it?

(21-04-2018, 10:22 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  
(20-04-2018, 11:14 AM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  

Thank you!  Smile

Get enough sleep

Thank you Smile
I've heard conflicting things about Maca - some say it raises testosterone and others say it's an adaptogen which balances out your hormones. But I guess that's what BO does? Produces the hormones you need? I have oily skin and acne so raising testosterone probably isn't a good idea for me.
Are you on BO? How are you finding it?

Bovine Ovary can produce the hormones but it doesn't overload the body estrogen. Testosterone can also lead to PCOS, so no it's not a good idea. I use the Swanson's and I get it directly from the website which is swansonvitamins.com and you can also find it on Amazon. You're welcome.

(21-04-2018, 10:19 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  

Thank you!  Smile

I'm 27 and they seem to have never developed/filled out since I was in mid-teens. I've had some growth before on the pill but I think it's more swelling than fully maturing due to the shape. Off the pill now and they are so deflated now it's depressing Sad

I Think Vitex is a bit underrated, personally I think Vitex is really good for Tubular breasts and so is BO.

1600MG of Vitex (Split in half)

1000 MG BO (4 pills a day Split in half)

(22-04-2018, 10:57 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  
(21-04-2018, 10:19 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  

Thank you!  Smile

I Think Vitex is a bit underrated, personally I think Vitex is really good for Tubular breasts and so is BO.

1600MG of Vitex (Split in half)

1000 MG BO (4 pills a day Split in half)

I've been using BO from Swanson and Pituitary from Swanson and Maca and vitex.

I've had pretty good results. I did gain a lot of weight. I'm not sure if that was because of too much whey protein or if it was the Maca or what. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of that.

I spent six weeks working out vigorously and I did two cleanses and dropped the weight and kept my growth. So, if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't start everything all at once. I'd take my time to see how my body responds.

You may also consider home hormone test kits. That may help you see how Maca is affecting your hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon