Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hormones are normally balanced - can taking herbs still help me?

I've been scrolling through this site for a few days and it seems that the strategy to increase your breast size with herbs is to take those kinds of herbs that will help you to balance your hormone levels. Well, according to my test results, all of my hormonal levels are completely fine. So I suppose my incredibly small chest is nothing but an outcome of bad genetics (probably from my aunt, who also considers herself "flat", but she still has like twice as big breast as me, lol).
If so, is there actually any herbal program that would make any difference for me? I thought I'd just increase my estrogen and somehow made myself "estrogen dominant", but from what I've read here, it may actually be more harmful than helpful. Guess I'll have to rely on noogleberry, sigh.

(09-04-2018, 07:16 PM)Tshelky Wrote:  I've been scrolling through this site for a few days and it seems that the strategy to increase your breast size with herbs is to take those kinds of herbs that will help you to balance your hormone levels. Well, according to my test results, all of my hormonal levels are completely fine. So I suppose my incredibly small chest is nothing but an outcome of bad genetics (probably from my aunt, who also considers herself "flat", but she still has like twice as big breast as me, lol).
If so, is there actually any herbal program that would make any difference for me? I thought I'd just increase my estrogen and somehow made myself "estrogen dominant", but from what I've read here, it may actually be more harmful than helpful. Guess I'll have to rely on noogleberry, sigh.

Have you given pueraria mirifica any thought, or was that what you were taking to increase your estrogen?  My ex started taking PM after starting to noogle, and found some good results.  She still takes the PM as a maintenance regime and doesn't notice any ill effects after several years.  If you start noogling, and then add some PM, there is a good chance you can maintain your growth and even improve.

(10-04-2018, 09:11 PM)Alibaba67 Wrote:  
(09-04-2018, 07:16 PM)Tshelky Wrote:  I've been scrolling through this site for a few days and it seems that the strategy to increase your breast size with herbs is to take those kinds of herbs that will help you to balance your hormone levels. Well, according to my test results, all of my hormonal levels are completely fine. So I suppose my incredibly small chest is nothing but an outcome of bad genetics (probably from my aunt, who also considers herself "flat", but she still has like twice as big breast as me, lol).

Have you given pueraria mirifica any thought, or was that what you were taking to increase your estrogen?  My ex started taking PM after starting to noogle, and found some good results.  She still takes the PM as a maintenance regime and doesn't notice any ill effects after several years.  If you start noogling, and then add some PM, there is a good chance you can maintain your growth and even improve.

The thing with nbe is, your correct, balancing of hormones. So as your already said taking E based herbals may tip you in E dominance, so if your going to take anything make sure you do it slowly and in a way that helps you maintain balance and remember nbe is about more then just E there are other hormones and functions at play, do your research, there is plenty of information on this site new and old that may help. But if i were you id look into nutrition, to grow boobs, your hormones are good, you probably need the right fuel; surfer joe has great nutritional thread, concentrate on good fats, omegas, getting enough protein (veg sources or meat), a healthy body weight, gentle exercise, plus other  things which  I've no doubt forgotten. Eggs eggs are great. 

Chrissy

TshelkyI've been scrolling through this site for a few days and it seems that the strategy to increase your breast size with herbs is to take those kinds of herbs that will help you to balance your hormone levels. Well, according to my test results, all of my hormonal levels are completely fine. So I suppose my incredibly small chest is nothing but an outcome of bad genetics (probably from my aunt, who also considers herself "flat", but she still has like twice as big breast as me, lol).
[quote pid='200709' dateline='1523297789']
[/quote]

Seems like the consensus is, there is no consensus.  Different things work for different people.  After lurking on the site for a while though I've seen some good feedback regarding this program: breast.is .  Didn't see anything about the followers of that program necessarily having a hormone imbalance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon