Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which herb can replace fenugreek?

I've been taking fenugreek for a month now and it gives me really strong maple syrup smell even after small dosage. As going around smelly isn't really something I am happy about, I was thinking if there's any herb that would have same or at least very similar effect for breast growth as fenugreek without that infamous smell?

(07-04-2018, 01:01 PM)JTshelky Wrote:  I've been taking fenugreek for a month now and it gives me really strong maple syrup smell even after small dosage. As going around smelly isn't really something I am happy about, I was thinking if there's any herb that would have same or at least very similar effect for breast growth as fenugreek without that infamous smell?

Fennel seeds

Shatavari ,wild yam or goat's rue actually.  Fennel I'm not sure but I think it's more of a phytoestrogen than a saponin/adaptogen.

I think alot will say Shavatari. They say Shavatari though is one of the most heavily contaminated supplements with lead from memory. Must be to do with place this stuff most comes out of and whats in the soil there so Id be looking at getting Organic or query the manufacturer if they have any soil samples to prove its within safe levels. Organic may be the better option.

I've had some sucess with tongkat ali.  I eat lots of flax seeds and healthy fats to go with it and I see progress. It is important to buy quality and avoid cheap unsafe products.

Fennel  or wild yam

(07-04-2018, 01:01 PM)Tshelky Wrote:  I've been taking fenugreek for a month now and it gives me really strong maple syrup smell even after small dosage. As going around smelly isn't really something I am happy about, I was thinking if there's any herb that would have same or at least very similar effect for breast growth as fenugreek without that infamous smell?

Hi!

This guide could help you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Black cohash worked for me

Actually, My late Fiance used everything that was available and nothing really worked. Then a friend of hers turned her on to a cream that she used twice a day and after about two weeks…WOW! lol that stuff really did work. It came with an exercise book on different messages and that turned out to be the best time of my life…lol. but this is the stuff if you want to look into it. Health and Beauty - Give it a look, it worked for Veronica.

Sorry if I have just missed it but what are you wanting it for? There are many different uses for this plant whether it is in an oil or in tablets and whether you want it for your body, skin or food? Then I might be able to help you better with your question.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon