Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone completed a full "enhance" treatment?

I think I might have posted this already, but I don't see it, so sorry if this is a double post Smile
Anyway, has anyone used "enhance" for a few months and then stopped treatment? What results have you seen, and did the results last even without maintenance pumping? Did you have any pain or adverse reactions? What was your pumping schedule like? Does anyone have any before and after pics? thnx!

Or any of the other pumps other than brava. I haven't even decided which one to get yet.

completed? in the archive you can probably find bosom beauty completions, and plenty of brava completions. you can check the noogleberry website's forum about people who completed noogleberry (they aren't testimonials... it's just a forum like this one just for noogleberry users).

can't remember seeing anything about someone completing enhance, though. most of the people on here tend to be noogleberry, because it is cheapest and you don't have to leave it on for hours and hours. there are a few brava people, though!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon