Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do people treat you after you grow heaps?

(10-03-2018, 01:52 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(10-03-2018, 08:03 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Does it ever cross your mind? What do you think about all this?

Big boobs wont grow overnight so it wont seems drastic change to anyone. If anything people start saying ‘ ur looking well’ as opposed to oh my god what happened to your boobs! Boobs fluctuate all the time. I think we think more because we are more consciously aware of our boobs than others are!

That's a good point, I guess we notice our boobs more and over think. Plus I don't think people would generally have the guts to actually comment something like that.

(11-03-2018, 03:59 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Swannie!
Growing/nurturing your breasts is something you do for your self.
Much like exercise and diet. if you were over weight and then lost a lot of weight, your family and friends would say " wow what happened to you"
The answer is " i just decided to take better care of my self and here I am,, you like??"
The same answer works when you start to sport your C's or D's.

And by the way your not flat chested by any means. Your breasts are lovely
Bobbi

That is such a good way of approaching, answering questions on this topic and being honest at the same time. BEcause I am looking after myself. And if people are rude then they aren't worth hanging out with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon