Poll: Which cups should I get? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Noogleberry Large Airlock
0%
0%
Noogleberry Extra Large
0%
0%
Noogleberry Extra Extra Large
50.00%
50.00%
Noogleberry Extra Extra Large w/ Cushion Attachment
0%
0%
Brava Cushioned XL
0%
0%
Brava Cushioned XXL
50.00%
50.00%
(Other)
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help deciding cups for 14cm breasts

I recently got my hands on a Brava that came w/ everything but the cups, so I'm trying to determine which ones I should get. My breasts are pretty much exactly
14cm across under the shoulder (but I might be able to fit them into a 13), and I plan on using it overnight regularly for around 8 hours at a time so I may need cushioned cups. I'm currenty deciding between the Noogleberry Large Airlock, Extra Large, or Extra Extra Large Cups, and the Bosom Beauty Cushioned XL, or Cushioned XXL Cups, and I could use some advice from people with experience.

The Large Noogleberry Cups are listed as 13cm at the base (and are much shorter than all the other options which matches my length better), the Extra Large
are listed as 14cm, and the Extra Extra Large are listed as 15cm. The reason I'm conflicted on the XL or XXL is because I could get cushion attatchments which would make the base slightly smaller, but that could be problematic for overnight use if they disconnect prematurely.

The Cushioned XL Bosom Beauty Cups are listed as 13cm at the base, and the Cushioned XXL are listed as 15cm. The BB cushions are sealed to the cups as far as I
can tell so they wouldn't have the disconnection issue, but the cushions don't appear to affect their size at all so I'd be going slightly over or slightly under the radius of my bust.

I'm also open to using other cups if people know of any that'd better suit my needs.

EDIT: Accidentally labeled Bosom Beauty cups as Brava in poll.

Hi Mellow,
I would send an email to Noogleberry and Bosom buddy and ask their advice too.
Bobbi

What is your underbust (ribcage) measurement? This is required for us to give you an answer. If you are going to wear for long hours, padding is required not optional. padding will effectively make the opening 1 - 2 cm smaller. Noogleberry measurements are rounded to the nearest cm and are generally larger to the outside of the rim, and the actual inside (opening) somewhat smaller than the figures given. The depth should me much more than what you have, at least twice, for room to be pulled into the cup.

(08-03-2018, 02:26 PM)James98 Wrote:  What is your underbust (ribcage) measurement?

Approximately 40in, give or take an inch because I don't have the faintest idea where my flexible tape measure is.

(08-03-2018, 12:53 PM)MellowD_N Wrote:  I recently got my hands on a Brava that came w/ everything but the cups, so I'm trying to determine which ones I should get. My breasts are pretty much exactly
14cm across under the shoulder (but I might be able to fit them into a 13), and I plan on using it overnight regularly for around 8 hours at a time so I may need cushioned cups. I'm currenty deciding between the Noogleberry Large Airlock, Extra Large, or Extra Extra Large Cups, and the Bosom Beauty Cushioned XL, or Cushioned XXL Cups, and I could use some advice from people with experience.

The Large Noogleberry Cups are listed as 13cm at the base (and are much shorter than all the other options which matches my length better), the Extra Large
are listed as 14cm, and the Extra Extra Large are listed as 15cm. The reason I'm conflicted on the XL or XXL is because I could get cushion attatchments which would make the base slightly smaller, but that could be problematic for overnight use if they disconnect prematurely.

The Cushioned XL Bosom Beauty Cups are listed as 13cm at the base, and the Cushioned XXL are listed as 15cm. The BB cushions are sealed to the cups as far as I
can tell so they wouldn't have the disconnection issue, but the cushions don't appear to affect their size at all so I'd be going slightly over or slightly under the radius of my bust.

I'm also open to using other cups if people know of any that'd better suit my needs.

EDIT: Accidentally labeled Bosom Beauty cups as Brava in poll.

Heyy 

I struggled with finding the right cups at the beginning too. I would recommend cutting circles in a big card and putting it on your chest to see. So find out the dimensions and cut two circles on a big piece of card. The noogleberry cups' edges are about 1 cm so keep that in mind. So if the the diameter on the site says 13 cm then you will also need to consider the 14 cm diameter due to the cup ends because that part also has to go on your skin. 

Hope this helped

Edit: NVMD. How did I not realize how old this post was

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon