Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.O nipple cream experiment for 9 months!

(19-05-2018, 06:20 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  
(12-05-2018, 02:13 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  This stuff is working . Third day non stop (pure BO) and I already have notice change in the shape. Also, idk if it is related to this but I have nightmares every night.

Yes, I experience the same!!!!!

At least I'm not the only one! How is it going for you??

Hey, everyone who is on BO should try to drink bovine colostrum . Especially Noobie, since you want to growth muscle. I used to drink this some years ago and it works wonderfully for muscle growth but at the same time, it helps with IGF-1! Once a day is enough to drink it!

(22-05-2018, 07:01 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(12-05-2018, 02:13 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  This stuff is working . Third day non stop (pure BO) and I already have notice change in the shape. Also, idk if it is related to this but I have nightmares every night.

Hey, everyone who is on BO should try to drink bovine colostrum . Especially Noobie, since you want to growth muscle. I used to drink this some years ago and it works wonderfully for muscle growth but at the same time, it helps with IGF-1! Once a day is enough to drink it!
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I have used the cream for a week now and iT looks Like i have so much more boob at the top. My nipples get erect easily but they are still puffy when It's warm [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I have Not felt any sensations or growth pains so I'm really curious. I have to say that I am really young so I don't know if that has something to do with growth rate[/font][/font]

hey sweetorange! thank you for thinking of me Blush
and what do you think of this one i found on iherb https://www.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-Sport...ules/62496
it has both Bovine Colostrum Extract (Tegricel) (1,500 mg) and IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) which is awesome! i was thinking of getting mk-677(lbutamoren) for igf-1 but hopefully this one will do the trick!

(22-05-2018, 07:21 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I have used the cream for a week now and iT looks Like i have so much more boob at the top. My nipples get erect easily but they are still puffy when It's warm [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I have Not felt any sensations or growth pains so I'm really curious. I have to say that I am really young so I don't know if that has something to do with growth rate[/font][/font]

I have more boob on the top as well and I feel my nipples erect too easily! But I feel growth pains though.

(23-05-2018, 05:50 AM)noobie Wrote:  

hey sweetorange! thank you for thinking of me Blush
and what do you think of this one i found on iherb https://www.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-Sport...ules/62496
it has both Bovine Colostrum Extract (Tegricel) (1,500 mg) and IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) which is awesome! i was thinking of getting mk-677(lbutamoren) for igf-1 but hopefully this one will do the trick!

NowFoods is a great brand so give it a try!

Also, Colostrum can be taken with water but my recommendation is with milk or protein powder+colostr+water. This way the aminoacids helps to absorb the nutrients from colostrum (having an ex who is bodybuilder helps to know these things Cool )

(23-05-2018, 01:19 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Also, Colostrum can be taken with water but my recommendation is with milk or protein powder+colostr+water. This way the aminoacids helps to absorb the nutrients from colostrum (having an ex who is bodybuilder helps to know these things Cool )

noted, thank you Big Grin so the best time to take it is after a workout? or an empty stomach? cause they didn't mention it on the bottle and i think it matters.

(23-05-2018, 06:55 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(23-05-2018, 01:19 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Also, Colostrum can be taken with water but my recommendation is with milk or protein powder+colostr+water. This way the aminoacids helps to absorb the nutrients from colostrum (having an ex who is bodybuilder helps to know these things Cool )

noted, thank you Big Grin so the best time to take it is after a workout? or an empty stomach? cause they didn't mention it on the bottle and i think it matters.

I take it after workout or the days I don't workout before bedtime!

Little update : feeling pain during the day. I am planning to readjust the dose in two weeks - Currently taking 500mg through nipple intake and my idea is to do 750mg for two weeks and then 1000mg for four weeks. When I reach 1000mg I will take 250mg orally I guess.

Also keep in mind I noogle.

Just a few things to remind (I got different messages asking these things and I am busy lately, not too much time to be around) : 

1. I started trying this experiment in March. However I had to quit, cause I got candidiasis and I waited til April to restart.
2. I started slowly, one day yes, one no.
3. Nowadays I take 500mg through nipple intake , once a day. 
4. My purpose is to take twice a day , starting this week.
5. In two weeks I'll update the dose, to 750mg and I'll do one day 250mg orally and the next day off orally .
6. I take two tbsp coconut oil + 2 protein shakes + enough protein through food + bovine colostrum 
7. My goal is to take 1000mg by the end of july
8. I do noogle meanwhile. I started last week doing it daily!
9. I still figuring out how to increase igf-1 
10. I train 6 day a week ( => Spartan coming soon yay). I gained almost 4kg in muscle since December and 1kg of fat. Working on this too!
11. No, I haven't grown yet . I did 1,5cm since January. (January 84cm, March 85,5cm)
12. I take little breaks. Period days are my off days (I recommend to read MissMadScientist's thread for more info)
13. I need to improve sleep and sleep quality. Key for success and for growth.
14. My goal is 97-98cm BUT my short term goal is 91. [august, september]

2nd track.

Already with 750mg !!! I started yesterday.

I have used 500mg daily (period days exception) for 6 weeks.  My idea is to be with 750mg 5-6 weeks and then reach 1000mg.

Also, ALOE VERA is better carrier than COCONUT oil, but both work.

I think this stuff is working, I always feel soreness when I put on my nipples. Also, my nipples are more sensitive than before and the fullness around is better day by day. Plus, since I started noogling everyday (2 weeks ago), the perkiness is total.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon