Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.O nipple cream experiment for 9 months!

(05-04-2019, 11:31 AM)RubyRose Wrote:  
(04-04-2019, 02:26 AM)danica Wrote:  
(03-04-2019, 07:55 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(03-04-2019, 07:56 AM)danica Wrote:  
(02-04-2019, 11:13 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello ladies!

So as you may know, I got back to BO two months ago. Through skin intake though. The problem I am having is I have to throw away the mixture monthly cause it gets rancid. Any idea how I can save it??? I also found very useful to mix it with a heavy cream like Nivea, but it gets rotten in terms of days...

Hello hun,

Have you tried adding some alcohol to the cream? I add some of my BO tincture to it to keep it from going rancid. Just a few drops.
Never thought of it! Rum would work ? hahahah

I think so! I think mine is vodka? Any pure alcohol should do Smile my nipple cream hasn't gone rancid, so it definitely works Smile And I suspect it might also aid in absorption.

Can you ladies share where yall got your BO tincture?? Tibetan doesnt make them anymore and i can't wait months to brew it.
Hi hun,

What I have left is what I still bought from Tibetan Princess before she stopped making it. Once mine runs out it will also be the last. Will try to make my own in the future as well.

So sorry I couldn't give you a more helpful answer.

Thinking in re-taking BO. I've some left and it will expire soon...

Plus, I started taking Ibutamoren aka mk677 Rolleyes that might be a good try

Ok, so I'm back into BO nipple cream!

BO nipple intake 1500mg 2x day (estrogen, progesterone)
Ibutamoren (20mg) (igf-1)
MSM 1000mg
And now I'm going to add spearmint (anti androgen) to my routine!

PS: may have to eat more protein as well...

Hello!

I'm about to start again the BO program.

I've got BO as hormone boost, ibutamoren as growth hormone boost, reishi as anti-androgen and now I am looking for a pro-aromatase. Any ideas what could I use?

(11-01-2020, 01:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello!

I've got BO as hormone boost, ibutamoren as growth hormone boost, reishi as anti-androgen and now I am looking for a pro-aromatase. Any ideas what could I use?

Hi SweetOrange
Happy New Year!
I use White Peony for aromatase.
How do you apply the BO nipple cream, massage?
Bobbi

is the ibutamoren working? Do you have any side effects?

(11-01-2020, 09:08 PM)milena123 Wrote:  

I tried ibutamoren a year ago. Gave me endometriosis. Still dealing with it now, it's been a nightmare. Be careful.

(13-01-2020, 02:55 AM)Usernaem Wrote:  
(11-01-2020, 09:08 PM)milena123 Wrote:  

I tried ibutamoren a year ago. Gave me endometriosis. Still dealing with it now, it's been a nightmare. Be careful.

Yes, I know it can cause this issue since makes your tissue grow... I'm so sorry for you dear! :Sad How are you feeling??

I always keep in mind the dosage, and I have not taken more than 20mg just in case. However, yes, using it for a long time can be really dangerous.

Hey gals,

I am a bit frustrated currently. I've got few BO for this month so I ordered it but who knows when will I get it - thanks Brexit- So it may take me some time to see good results on BO nipple cream. On the other hand, from what day to what day are you taking BO supplements? All month? Just from lutheal phase? What do you think it may be better??

Also, body temperature... goooosh! Do you guys eat every day a tsp of coconut oil? it makes me feel cringey xD

(04-02-2020, 09:46 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey gals,

I am a bit frustrated currently. I've got few BO for this month so I ordered it but who knows when will I get it - thanks Brexit- So it may take me some time to see good results on BO nipple cream. On the other hand, from what day to what day are you taking BO supplements? All month? Just from lutheal phase? What do you think it may be better??

Also, body temperature... goooosh! Do you guys eat every day a tsp of coconut oil? it makes me feel cringey xD

I never could do the coconut oil. Gaggy is a better word for me.
I even tried to put it in my Tea, and that just ruined a cup of Tea.
I keep coconut oil for massage and cooking
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon