Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Huddy's comment

Huddy can in last night as I was using my Noggleberry cups . Blush   I turned a little red because he didn't know about any thing & when I told him how they work all he had to say was if I wanted some thing to suck on my tits for a long time he'd  hook me up to the milking machine in the barn . H e's an ass at times , made me feel real great . Sad

(27-02-2018, 07:36 PM)Mindy Wrote:  Huddy can in last night as I was using my Noggleberry cups . Blush   I turned a little red because he didn't know about any thing & when I told him how they work all he had to say was if I wanted some thing to suck on my tits for a long time he'd  hook me up to the milking machine in the barn . H e's an ass at times , made me feel real great . Sad

That is a real shitty thing to say.  Dodgy ...maybe he didn't take it seriously and said it as a joke. Many people find the concept of nbe silly.

Tell him he can't see them when you get your DD's  Big Grin cos he made fun of you. Th

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon