Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying Ellen's flaxseed and soy method + starting pics

Hey everyone, I'm trying this programme and wanted to document the results here so I don't crowd Ellen/Miss Mad Scientist's thread.

This is the programme I'm following: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27469
This is my old PM programe: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27901

I think I only grew about a half inch from the PM lol, but I don't think the stuff I was taking was real PM/good quality. I did find a good quality PM now but I'm underweight so I feel like trying the soy+flax programme where I'm getting extra calories as well as phytoestrogens will work better. 

If I've calculated right then the 30g soy flour is an extra 130 calories and the 30g flax is 150 so in a day that's 560 extra calories. I currently weigh 7st and I'm 5'4, so I'm trying to gain at least one stone to be a healthy weight.

I'm taking 30g soy flour and 30g flax in the morning and evening (I might take a little less flax after a while because of the cyanide content)
I'm going to take MSM and vit C as well
I'll also do the female deer massage 1x/day with coconut oil or mango butter

Starting measurements are:

Underbust: 28 inches
Bust (at nipples): 30.5 inches
Overbust: 30.5 inches

Additional info:
I'm also taking a multivitamin and mineral, and extra b12 and vit d, and zinc.
I have progesterone cream to use the week before my period but it makes me break out so I don't want to use it lol.
Also I saw that Ellen switched birth control after 3 months and went up another cup size. I've been prescribed co-cyprindiol which has high estrogen and an anti-androgen for my PCOS so I will take this after a couple of months with just the flax and soy to see what happens.

These are my starting pics, both taken today. I don't know my bra size but I don't really fit any bras.

EDIT: I don't know why the pics are showing upside down, can anyone show me how to correct this?

What size do you wear? We look a bit similar in size I wear a eu size 75B but its a little to big on top for me at times. Think we also have a bit of the same posture/bmi. Hope Ellens method works for you as well as it did for her!

(19-02-2018, 08:00 PM)hannah Wrote:  What size do you wear? We look a bit similar in size I wear a eu size 75B but its a little to big on top for me at times. Think we also have a bit of the same posture/bmi.  Hope Ellens method works for you as well as it did for her!

I wear 32B (UK size) normally but they are too loose at the top as I'm basically flat in that area. Thanks, I hope so too!

(19-02-2018, 08:00 PM)hannah Wrote:  What size do you wear? We look a bit similar in size I wear a eu size 75B but its a little to big on top for me at times. Think we also have a bit of the same posture/bmi.  Hope Ellens method works for you as well as it did for her!

What do you think of this method hamnah? 

And fwiw I think your breasts look lovely.  But nothing wrong with wanting bigger

(20-02-2018, 12:33 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

And fwiw I think your breasts look lovely.  But nothing wrong with wanting bigger

I dont really know a lot about this method. I never read soy through because I had some gmo soy milk some years  ago but my body doesnt process it well. I also sorry for the details am a kinda thin  pooper and flaxseed is pften recommend for people who cant pass their stools easily. I think on me this program could cause diarrhea. But its all in the gut..some will process it well and might grow? One can only know by trying it..

your breasts looks amazing good luck! Smile

(20-02-2018, 12:33 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Thank you! Smile

(21-02-2018, 02:38 AM)noobie Wrote:  your breasts looks amazing good luck! Smile

Thanks so much!

Good luck love! So nice to see this Smile
I wanted to say that I used to take my BCP continiously, but found eventually that my growth was much better if I had my ‘period/stopweek’
This is because FSH is suppressed by estrogen and estrogen like substances.
The type of BCP you use is perfect <3

If you don’t get any growth, or your growth stalled in the second month/: try not taking the soy/flaxseed/milk during your stopweek, and avoid other estrogenic herbs/food during this time too.

Good luck hun! I hope you have as much luck, you have my blessings <3

Hello!

I’m curious as to what your results Have been? I’m new here! I’m also starting a modified version of Ellen’s program this week! Thank you!

(19-02-2018, 10:00 PM)muffins Wrote:  

I wear 32B (UK size) normally but they are too loose at the top as I'm basically flat in that area. Thanks, I hope so too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon