Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What happens if you don't massage and only noogle?

Honestly guys, I find breast massaging really really boring. Yeah I know, I sound like a child complaining about chores or something.

I am just wondering what happens if we just use a heat pad and don't massage(before sessions or during the day) at all.

I am trying to get into a habit of massaging a tleast 5 mins before my sessions but I would much rather only noogle. I am okay with slow growth. So yeah what happens?? IF it is absolutely a must then I will massage more...What's your opinion or thinking about the consequences of not massaging?

I hear you, I'm not a fan of massage either. I have persevered lately though, not only because of the results of others growing solely from massage, but because I seem to mark up less when I pump if I massage first. It helps with my very average circulation too. Saying that, I'm probably only doing about 5-10 mins twice a day because my arms get sore and I get bored!

From what I have read here, 5 minutes with a small amount of oil is plenty of time. Or to put it another way it is much better to massage 5 min 4 times/day than 10 min 2 times/day.

Massage more for better Noogle results.
Stimulate growth by increasing circulation to the breasts, which is key since the phytoestrogens you are feeding your body travels through the bloodstream and through massage, you are giving your breast receptors more opportunities to pick up on the materials they need to grow.

(20-02-2018, 10:23 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Massage more for better Noogle results.
Stimulate growth by increasing circulation to the breasts, which is key since the phytoestrogens you are feeding your body travels through the bloodstream and through massage, you are giving your breast receptors more opportunities to pick up on the materials they need to grow.

Oh okay. I wil stop complaning and just massage lol. 
BTW Is that you in that profile pic?

(20-02-2018, 10:50 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(20-02-2018, 10:23 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Massage more for better Noogle results.

Oh okay. I wil stop complaning and just massage lol. 
BTW Is that you in that profile pic?

trust me , massage! I've been so lazy these past 3 weeks I haven't and all I've got is red dots lol!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon