Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to gain bottom fullness?

I see a lot of people asking about gaining fullness on top, but I have the opposite problem. My breasts are too small to place the cups on the underside and get suction, and when I put the cups on normally they tend to suck up too much of the top so the bottom is just pressed against/laying on the cup. 

Does anyone have any ideas, or know of other threads that could be helpful?

Thanks!

(08-02-2018, 09:25 AM)gingersnap3 Wrote:  I see a lot of people asking about gaining fullness on top, but I have the opposite problem. My breasts are too small to place the cups on the underside and get suction, and when I put the cups on normally they tend to suck up too much of the top so the bottom is just pressed against/laying on the cup. 

Does anyone have any ideas, or know of other threads that could be helpful?

Thanks!

I have heard people use cupping, you could try that. I was thinking of using the NB cups under and on the side of the breasts. So not include the nipple in the cup while noogling. My plan is to do that after getting some gains, like gain a few cup sizes. 

But yeah, that's an idea. Hope I helped.

The other thing to try is lie on your back with cushions/pillows under your bum and lower back so your hips are higher than your chest. This angle will make your breasts "fall up" in the cups, thus promoting lower boob growth. As always massage before noogling, use generous amount of oil for lubrication, drink lots of water. Good luck  Wink

My sugesstion is the position of the cups. My first year I wanted to have rounder breasts on the bottom side, so I made sure I had more breast tissue from the bottom than from the upper side. Of course, it is a bit more uncomfortable, but it works ! 
Another thing that you should do is massaging before and during noogling :Smile

Best of luck! xx

I had almost the same problem and what I did was make sure both your breast and the domes are really clean of any oils.   Then apply lube to just the bottom half of your breast.  Then when you pump the domes will stick to the upper breast where you place them and the lower breast will be sucked in and be pulled upward.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon