Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE, my pics

(07-05-2018, 09:30 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  
(07-05-2018, 09:12 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(07-05-2018, 09:09 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hello Smile

Just wanted to update;
Today it’s been 5 Months, i noogled almost everyday with an exeption of 2.5 weeks (was on holiday)
My bust is now: 34.5 inches
(Underbust is still 27inches)
And I added my newest update pic (right)

Hope NBE is working out for all of you! ❤️

Wow gurl. They look amazing and the pictures look great. You must be very proud of yourself. Hard work is paying off.
Thank you!
Yess especially because i tried a few things a year before and nothing worked

How’s growing going for you?
There's no significant change. I can now fit into 32A bras, I was a full 32AA before. 
I had to take a break from noogling after 200 hours, I burnt my nipple(hot wax fell on my breast while waxing). It's all healed now and I started yesterday. 

Gotta stay hopeful and noogle now Blush

Are you taking any supplements, tea etc with noogling?

WOW Ashley, you look great,
And the tan is perfect.
Glad to see a noogleberry success story.

Bobbi

Just wanted to update;
Today it’s been 5 Months, i noogled almost everyday with an exeption of 2.5 weeks (was on holiday)

Your breasts are to die for ! Amazing

(07-05-2018, 02:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW Ashley, you look great,
And the tan is perfect.
Glad to see a noogleberry success story.

Bobbi

i agree with Bobbi Smile thank you for being an inspiration and giving me hope  Shy 
but i also got the same problem and i got the large contoured ones (Base diameter = 14cm) and its too big for me and I'm 29 inches underbust, I'm thinking of getting the normal large ones (Base diameter = 13cm) hopefully it will fit perfectly. 
good luck ashely <3

Your breasts are perfect. Shape and size is beautiful! Good job...this is my inspiration!

That is amazing progress Ashley! And as others have already said, you have really beautiful breasts!
I was kind of doubtful about the whole noogleberry thing. But I do watch a lot of series Rolleyes and your progress really makes me want to try it out! Thanks for sharing with us Blush

(07-05-2018, 08:25 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Just wanted to update;

Your breasts are to die for ! Amazing

The PERKINESS OMG!!! Absolutely wonderful! So happy for you Ashley!!

(07-05-2018, 09:58 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Are you taking any supplements, tea etc with noogling?

Hiii! sorry that I haven't replied in such a long time, but I had exams
I do not take supplements, but I want to try PM, or BO, but I'm not sure which one

(08-05-2018, 12:20 AM)StarSister Wrote:  Your breasts are perfect. Shape and size is beautiful! Good job...this is my inspiration!

Thank you!! Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon