Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry and BO

(12-02-2018, 06:57 PM)noobie Wrote:  Soo I found this bra in my sister room and decide to try it. It's 32B from splash. Not sure if the bra is low to the point it shows my nipples or am I filling in it out ? the bra is little pad kinda like push-up but no so much.

I think it's a balconette bra  Big Grin looks so good on you!!

(13-02-2018, 12:58 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 06:57 PM)noobie Wrote:  Soo I found this bra in my sister room and decide to try it. It's 32B from splash. Not sure if the bra is low to the point it shows my nipples or am I filling in it out ? the bra is little pad kinda like push-up but no so much.

I think it's a balconette bra  Big Grin looks so good on you!!

after googling it you`re right. sorry i dont know much about bras Tongue thank you sweetie <3

No Matter the name, you look great in it!
Bobbi

(14-02-2018, 03:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  No Matter the name, you look great in it!
Bobbi

Thanks a lot Bobbi
I'm little discouraged so that means a lot to me.

Sooo here’s my February pics. Not a noticeable improvement but hopefully still enjoying the journey
Thought I should share a side boobs pic because I'd love to grow more upper breast tissue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Noobie
Your breasts look beautiful! I wouldnt be discouraged at all.
NBE is a slow process so you must learn to enjoy the ride.
You can help different areas of your breast by moving the noogleberry cup around, instead of centering your breast.
Bobbi

(01-03-2018, 06:41 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Noobie
Your breasts look beautiful! I wouldnt be discouraged at all.
NBE is a slow process so you must learn to enjoy the ride.
You can help different areas of your breast by moving the noogleberry cup around, instead of centering your breast.
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi <3 
I’m enjoying the ride!

Soo I have good news and bad news Dodgy
the good one that the noogleberry large contoured ones have arrived, the bad news that they don't fit on my chest Sad ! So I use one cup for one breast time each time and that takes a lot of time... But oh well a lot of people grew from one hour a day!
 Good luck to all. Will update with picture after 2 weeks.
*another update I stopped taking BO because my proteins intake is 7.5 and the range is 7.6~ 8.7 so i have to fix my diet, sweet orange has been the sweetest as always and gave me a good recipes so once my proteins intake is 7.8 at least i’ll get back to BO Big Grin, for now, I’ll do the BO nipple intake after my period just for the sake of it. I order a lot of BO they got a good sale going on.

Sigh Dodgy no noogleberry for me this weekend unless the red mark is gone. Not sure if i over pumped because it's only on top of the breast. My theory is because of the medium cup wasn't as big as the cup i have now so it's the first time for my upper skin to stretch? I really hope it's not a big deal

doesn't look bad at all.
But being careful is the better option. dont aggravate it.
Do you massage after your session?
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon