Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry and BO

(03-02-2018, 02:25 PM)BabyFace Wrote:  Wow, your results are so pretty! Good job and happy growing!

thank you! your dp look so good too, not sure if its you or nah tho but happy growing to you dear Smile

(03-02-2018, 03:58 PM)James98 Wrote:  I forgot to say last time that it looks like your cup is full, you should be using a larger size. Just couldn't see any oil in the pic.

yes it is full  Dodgy not even two months of using. 
I don`t recommend getting a regular cup, contoured cups are more legit. can`t wait for mine to try out!

update 

so its been more than 2 weeks since i upgrade the dose on BO but this time i didn't notice any tingling or heaviness like the firs time Huhis it because i spend a long time on the 250mg dose...
i now take 2 pills of bo on the morning =400mg 
thinking of taking kelp and upgrading the dose to three pills.  

Hi Noobie,
Here is the best BO thread ever:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

With BO you need to keep your body temp up or it wont work.
The trick Em found in the thread above, is to take the full load at bed time... She got a lot of success with that approach.
Grow on.
Bobbi

(08-02-2018, 05:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Noobie,
Here is the best BO thread ever:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

With BO you need to keep your body temp up or it wont work.
The trick Em found in the thread above, is to take the full load at bed time... She got a lot of success with that approach.
Grow on.
Bobbi

THANK YOU BOBBI, 

i will read it it seems interesting.

sooo i just bought an ear thermometer and my left ear is 37.8 and the right is 37.7... i know its supposed to be high but is it high enough for BO?

Also i just find out that i still got grounded flaxseed, can i still use it while taking BO? i have enough amount for 15 gram a day for 2 weeks.
i haven't noogled in Friday and when i measured today before noogling i was at 86cm  Smile possibly swelling but yay! I took my BO at night before sleeping now and in sunday i will take 3 capsules total=750mg  Big Grin  IM NOW 5 CM AWAY FROM MY MID GOAL AND 10 CM FROM MY GOAL.

HAPPY GROWING TO ALL

(10-02-2018, 06:26 PM)noobie Wrote:  sooo i just bought an ear thermometer and my left ear is 37.8 and the right is 37.7... i know its supposed to be high but is it high enough for BO?

Also i just find out that i still got grounded flaxseed, can i still use it while taking BO? i have enough amount for 15 gram a day for 2 weeks.
i haven't noogled in Friday and when i measured today before noogling i was at 86cm  Smile possibly swelling but yay! I took my BO at night before sleeping now and in sunday i will take 3 capsules total=750mg  Big Grin  IM NOW 5 CM AWAY FROM MY MID GOAL AND 10 CM FROM MY GOAL.

HAPPY GROWING TO ALL

I'm just asking, 37.8 in Celsius you meant? Cause 37.8 Cº for me is fever lol!!!

(10-02-2018, 07:37 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(10-02-2018, 06:26 PM)noobie Wrote:  sooo i just bought an ear thermometer and my left ear is 37.8 and the right is 37.7... i know its supposed to be high but is it high enough for BO?

HAPPY GROWING TO ALL

I'm just asking, 37.8 in Celsius you meant? Cause 37.8 Cº for me is fever lol!!!

Lmao Yes but I’m wearing a jacket and the weather isn’t that cold 
Do I need to do something to lower it? I don't even feel sick

If you don't feel sick, you are ok. You are less than 1° off norm.

Soo I found this bra in my sister room and decide to try it. It's 32B from splash. Not sure if the bra is low to the point it shows my nipples or am I filling in it out ? the bra is little pad kinda like push-up but no so much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon