Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry and BO

(17-03-2018, 07:43 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(17-03-2018, 06:42 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 04:33 PM)James98 Wrote:  A lot of people have had good success curing up red dots by applying arnica

https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Arnica-Solution-Aloe-Vera/dp/B00936KD3Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1493487450&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=arnica+gel&psc=1

But, be warned, some have had a bad reaction to it, so apply a small amount first to make sure you are not allergic to it.

Might also try vitamin E.

i do have a tiny red dots but i didn't think much of them. is applying vitamin E it self-help or should i massage with it?
thanks

Just apply (pure) vitamine E, it is much too sticky to massage with.

When it happened to me two years ago I applied pure vitamine E+omega 3 = EPO Tongue twice daily and healed in 3 days! Amazing how it works

[img]webkit-fake-url://8f9b1bdc-b2a8-4f2d-9f3a-871a8d04f425/imagejpeg[/img]
This French actress is my new goal! Her name is Eva green. 

- its been 2 days since I came back to noogling and yay no red dots, the key is not to pump hard. 
my upper breast measurement is 81 ah it’d be nice to reach 84 before June :Big Grin
Happy growing all ❤️

Hello! Newbie here. I just received my noogleberry today - excited to get started! I’m 34A with a goal of 34C, but I would be happy enough with a solid B.

I have been taking BO for a week now, I know way too early to see any results, but some people mentioned feeling something like tingling or fullness and I don’t feel anything. Is that normal? I ordered kelp to raise my body temp (will receive tomorrow) and do eat a lot of protein and drink 2 whey shakes a day. I don’t drink one right after taking the pills, but do eat protein after.

Thanks!

(26-03-2018, 10:05 PM)CsPlease Wrote:  Hello! Newbie here. I just received my noogleberry today - excited to get started! I’m 34A with a goal of 34C, but I would be happy enough with a solid B.

I have been taking BO for a week now, I know way too early to see any results, but some people mentioned feeling something like tingling or fullness and I don’t feel anything. Is that normal? I ordered kelp to raise my body temp (will receive tomorrow) and do eat a lot of protein and drink 2 whey shakes a day. I don’t drink one right after taking the pills, but do eat protein after.

Thanks!

give it at least a few more months to see or feel anything. what is your starting weight? if you are on the thinner side you might have to gain weight with bo

Soo thought I should update this month, i’m still 85 even tho some days i’m 83,5 but i’m having a feeling that this month i’m keeping those 85” the good news is my protein intake went from 7.7 to 7.9 so yay. I might go back to BO after my period ends but I'm waiting for miss mad scientist to drop her thread so I guess I’ll wait for now... Sending love and wishing for booby growth to you all❤️

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Nobie,
I think that pic is a good definition of 'washed out' Smile .
But from what I can see your breasts really look great!
Can you please share a better picture. pretty please?
Bobbi

(17-04-2018, 09:01 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Nobie,
Bobbi

I'm sorry Bobbi Tongue   I'm just a little insecure about waking up one day to see an ad or whatever with my breast in it. which is why i use black and white flitter so nobody would use that Cool

I would agree that the photo is sufficiently washed out that it is not possible to tell progress. But don't let anybody talk you into posting pictures you are not comfortable with. In fact you don't have to post any pictures at all. Instead you might tell us if you feel you are making progress etc.

(18-04-2018, 10:49 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(17-04-2018, 09:01 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Nobie,
Bobbi

I'm sorry Bobbi Tongue   I'm just a little insecure about waking up one day to see an ad or whatever with my breast in it. which is why i use black and white flitter so nobody would use that Cool
I understand completely
Bobbi

okaay so I'm back to my BO routine couldn't wait any longer Dodgy I took 2 pills at 10 pm and now it's 3:33 am and when i started to massage my breast (didn't noogle yet) I felt some pain? it's not pain at all but its kinda aching! so yay hopefully this month update will be different Wink

happy growing yall ~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon